IGNORED

5G - Are We Safe Or Insane?

Axial

14 hours ago, Axial said:

It don't matter, high frequencies will dig tunnels under them and above them. They'll come by boats, by planes, by trains, by truck loads, ...all with the help of corrupted servers. 

True, but most of the photons have simply overstayed their location in space-time beyond what was authorized by the Big Boson.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, MetalNuts said:

To me, that means scientists are heavily biased towards producing a result in thier subjective mind without performing a due diligence of all possible outcome before announcing such discoveries and because of that human lifes are at stake.

If you want to see "heavily biased" watch the refs in the Saints game.

34 minutes ago, MetalNuts said:

What I stated in my threads are undisputed facts, i.e. magarine, antibiotics which are just a few examples of how scientists were wrong.  They might have made an honest mistaken belief like we all may do but as scientists, they should be prudent and their inventions will affect billions of people irrespective of whether those ordinary people believe in their so call invention.

have you been bathing in radon?

also, you need some speeling corekshuns

5G allows people in poor areas (such as developing countries) to have fast internet - in parts of India there are no landlines, just cell service

5G also allows people who now use cable to overcome the "last mile" of high speed internet; running fiber is very expensive in residential areas

5G brings competition to the monopoly the cable co.s now enjoy