IGNORED

5G - Are We Safe Or Insane?

Axial

2 hours ago, mansr said:

What is the intensity of the radio waves (compared to the ones used in those studies), and how deep into the body do they penetrate? I'd imagine those frequencies are attenuated pretty quickly by body tissues. Either way, crazy rants aren't helping.

You're not reading the links, I can tell. Read them all and we can have an advanced discussion. 

2 hours ago, Miska said:

I used to be a bit more worried about the military radars I dealt with.

And at cold war era, some Soviet military radars caused short snap in TV picture within the range, every time the radar antenna pointed towards the TV antenna and sent it's pulse.

During same era, some nearby citizens were concerned about several kilometer long high power ELF antennas in UK and US that were used to communicate with submarines.

No I don't think I worry about these transmit powers too much.

Did you read about some US and Canadian diplomats in Cuba regarding brain damage caused from high frequencies technology most likely used by Russians? 

It's one of the latest, it started quite some time ago (2016):

• https://www.ndtv.com/world-news/another-diplomat-has-havana-syndrome-brain-injury-in-cuba-what-we-know-so-far-1957263

Previous ° https://boingboing.net/2018/09/01/weird-sonic-attacks.html

6 minutes ago, Em2016 said:

This Neurosurgeon was warning of similar things back in 2009.

https://www.news.com.au/technology/brain-surgeon-dr-charlie-teo-warns-against-mobiles-home-appliances/news-story/a44c78d3671c38971f87687b990b34cf

"Dr Teo said while breast cancer doubled its cell numbers in weeks or months, the quickest brain cancers took just 16 hours.

No age group was immune and the incidence of brain tumours was growing.

"It's increasing in frequency both in this country and developing countries and it used to be ranked out of the top 10 but it's just joined the top 10 most common cancers," he said."

I recommend you watch the video from the previous page, last post.

It's only under nine minutes. 

2 hours ago, Em2016 said:

I watched it at x1.5 speed to get through it quick.

There is nothing new in that video from what I was hearing back in ~2009.

My same comment applies - you can do some things that may (or not) help, like try to avoid holding the phone to your head.

Apart from a few simple things which you can control at home, the only other option is to bunker down and never leave the house because wireless towers will keep getting put up.

I agree, you can hold the cell phone @ distance, turn the volume up, like a speakerphone. 

5G will have small antennas all around the cities, in people's devices and electronics. ...Electrical posts every few hundred feet.

It will be tough to barricade yourself and be fully protected. 

And living a normal life exploring the nearby forests and mountains and lakes and oceans is healthy for the body and soul. No need to live in a bunker surrounded by concrete and steel walls. 

I'm not worry about anything, are you? ;)

Like this, that doesn't worry me, not one last bit: 

https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/09/world/second-repeating-fast-radio-burst-detected/index.html 

It's probably much safer than man-made 5G. I'm reading the scientific reports and it sure aroused my interest; health concern from its effects on humans and his environment. So I decided to have an intelligent discussion on the pros and cons from the views of the members here @ Audiofile Style. I'm slowly learning from the replies and interacting @ the same level...between reality of knowledge, wanting to learn more and good simple humor. I like balanced discussions in these styles of direction.

And it's not just about us and what we do and like to do personally in our audio and musicophile hobbies but it's all about us living societies in cities and major towns where future generations will take over...our great great grandchildren. 

That's all, I'm more concerned about what's coming up and who's coming up. I like to be aware so that I can contribute my small part in the good health of future humanity, its peace, its secured survival, all that jazz in the grand scheme of things...all living things.

And it just happened that I picked 5G as the main subject of the moment, where my interest is. 

Another time, another place it'll be something else; untill then I'm ready to learn more with you gentle people about the future of 5G and all the consequences attached to it...good and bad...one day @ a time. 

2 hours ago, jabbr said:

Dude that’s really disorganized. You should go get a brain MRI and have all your protons realigned!

I've already did; now I'm ready to communicate on a higher learning level. 

Are you. What is your take from the effects of 5G on future human's health and his surrounding atmosphere. Did you read the several links that I provided. What do you believe in on 5G's tremendous benefits and potential real disasters. Are we better off talking about something else in your intelligent opinion? 

@ CES 2019 5G was present but did not make big waves, not yet. And nothing from Huawei because the US (and few more countries) is banning that Chinese company. 

But from AT&T yes, of course...by 2025 50% of US networks will be 5G. 

What do you think of world's scientists and their studies on 5G so far? 

_____

• https://www.radiationhealthrisks.com/5g-cell-towers-dangerous/

Our cell phones, forget it, let's talk towers first. 

And forget that image below, I don't know how it ended up there and I cannot delete it.

irony_nutrition_facts.jpg

14 minutes ago, Ralf11 said:

you may be higher than you were before, but not high enough

That was humor; how would you reply to someone who suggest to you that you should get your protons reorganised/realigned from a brain MRI scan?

If I was to take that comment seriously, I would be in trouble. 

Alright, let's stay on topic shall we, and nobody needs a brain scan. 

33 minutes ago, bluesman said:

Now that's funny!  I started to post it about 2 hours ago under a brief note quoting the margarine line in this thread and explaining that there's now scientific, validated evidence for what we should consume.  The first entry is "total irony", stratified into saturated, polyunsaturated, and monounsaturated ironies. The top of the second column is "total bad humours", with equally critical stratification. The image wouldn't scale up enough to be easily readable, so I deleted it and canceled the post. If you can read it, it's worth the effort :)

That and another equally amusing and informative chart from the Journal of Irreproducible Results (my favorite reading matter for decades) may help put threads like this in perspective.  It might just be that we sometimes take ourselves a wee bit too seriously.

Lol, that's funny I agree. I was wondering for a brief moment what it had to do with 5G.

I tried few times to delete it but I just couldn't.

Thanks for clarifying its origin; I must have clicked on the wrong button from my small keyboard. 

1 hour ago, jabbr said:

Well first I will grant that we as a society need to take ionizing radiation very seriously. The debate (and where science has not settled stegading non ionizing radiation) ...

So ... reduction in our atmospheric CO2 protection — huge problem 

But when an article starts off 

then it’s hard to that the rest seriously. I would be concerned about living next to a cell tower ... or power line substation for that matter...

Its not a simple issue, bears more study, but the relationship between cell phone usage and brain tumors has remained speculative for decades.

Much better, I like. 

Like you I am not an expert on super fast telecommunications. I'm only starting recently to learn about 5G and what is required to make it works in city blocks. ...And of course the heath issues. 

The cell phone's radiations I don't know more than what has been said in the last x number of years, but I am certain that more studies are being made today as we speak.

And the advice of keeping your phone @ a distance from your body...head, heart, is good solid advice I think.

But it is 5G that I'm truly interested in; the pros and cons and the fair balance...faster information and telecommunication and medical benefits and diagnosis and temperature control and much much more (super fast dowmloads) @ the service of a better world for all things living and breathing. Are the human and nature and atmosphere health issues mentioned by several people from articles in scientific journals worth it or should we simply ignore them all?

That, is the interest of why I started this thread in the pursuit of discussing all valid directions. 

I'm all in to go faster in the telecommunication highways, I'm also all in to live healthier physically, mentally, socially, ...well grounded.  5G is also very big financially; so the economic aspect is also a top consideration. If 5G can help get food faster and to the right places, without being stolen first, and to the right people (children) who are starving and dying (Yemen), that too I'm all in. 

If the super high frequencies start affecting people living nearby those transmitter towers like toxic wastes do to humans and plastics do to fishes and CO2 does to our air and plants and temperature spikes, that too I want some facts from serious analysis and no Mickey mouse trap.

_____

☯️⚖☮ I love Jazz, Blues, Classical, Opera Tango, Coltrane and Billie. I love dance, I love life. We shall not grow old. 

5 hours ago, AudioDoctor said:

What should I build that wall out of?

• https://physicsworld.com/a/physicists-design-acoustically-invisible-walls/

_____

5G is not only about telecom, faster info, physical atmospheric and living human/animal/plant health (radio waves pollution and distorted noise), but also about privacy, our most intimate secrets, control of the global network, China, Russia, USA, world economies, piracy on the four ocean corners, high frequencies warfares, supremacy, high tech and science progress, audio wave transmissions, ultra Wi-Fi hi-end audio, wireless analog, wireless digital, and much much more.

This thread is not about cell phones and cancer and radiation; it is about all of the above including this too. It is very very wide, encompassing everything even including China surpassing USA in the global hi-tech telecom science and technology domination. 

Huawei and ZTE are getting banned in more and more countries for spying, lying, making illegal deals, falsifying bank statements, securing suspected contracts, ...it's all over the news, 5G and all that jazz. 

We are breaking all walls, opening our businesses to the most hi-tech countries (China) for our audio, telecom, Rolex, ... and chips. ...Chips that will know everything about how we breathe, sleep, shower, work, play, eat, watch, listen and dream. 

Goggle it, you'll see ...