IGNORED

A+3 and Qobuz USA

bobbmd

@damien78  or anyone else out there: hello- how is Audirvana going to handle the USA stream of Qobuz-what happens to people who have had Qobuz in USA since 2013 with a 'French' or other European address? what will happen to one's playlists made on Qobuz and will the extensive European album/genre choices still be available? finally will STUDIO be compatible I now have HiFi and A+3 shows 24/176.4 no matter what I stream from Qobuz

thanks

bobbmd

Are you doing any upsampling in A+? There are custom settings which would make A+ output 176.4 no matter what you give it. Are you sure that you're streaming content that has a higher bit rate? As for the rest of it, I think only David from Qobuz will be able to answer.

Screen Shot 2019-01-07 at 5.34.52 PM.png

No electron left behind.

@AudioDoctor: no I don't upsample but in Audio MIDI I select 192 and my Meridian Explorer 2 shows 176.4 in the upper left hand corner of A+3 says DAC with the output regardless and this changes obviously if I listen to MQA on TIDAL-I didn't mean to confuse matters by adding that bit of info i am more concerned about A+3 how it is going to handle Qobuz USA if i already a French address

my AQDFR only shows 96 so it must be correct and the funny thing for the past year my Gungnir only shows 48 when it almost always showed anywhere from 88 to 196- but that's a whole other issue not related to my current question

thanks again