IGNORED

Suggestions for a low-cost DAC?

About iI audio products, the iDAC2 micro has the best performance as a desktop dac than the micro iDSD and the micro BL, some users of this forum and others and some friends have already compared and found the top idac2. Even ifi itself measures this by saying that it is desktop-oriented and the ones with a battery are portable for headphones.

I have one in my system with Speakers Audio Monitor Silver 6 and integrated Sansui D11II with a great result, I had even considered buying the digital D50 or S2 but I am very satisfied with the idac2, now I am arranging an Uptone Regen because they say it is a perfect marriage with the dac of ifi.

The SMSL SU-8 V2 looks very promising for the value it costs.
  • 3 weeks later...

Someone has already compared the pro ject S2 digital with some of the iFi audio products (nano, micro iDSD, micro BL or micro iDAC2) because iDAC2 is very satisfied with it, but I am curious about who can deliver better sound quality.

A friend offered me a digital S2 for a good value, will it be worth exchanging the iDAC2 for the S2 or it will not have much difference ??