IGNORED

Article: CA is now Audiophile Style!

13 hours ago, RichardSF said:

Sorry but I don't like "Style" at all and you could have chosen a better word. Anybody who looks at the name will think that the website is devoted to audio products for home decor and fashion accessories.

Yes if anybody that comes to visit can’t read then your argument would hold water. 

4 hours ago, TJtennispro said:
17 hours ago, RichardSF said:

Sorry but I don't like "Style" at all and you could have chosen a better word. Anybody who looks at the name will think that the website is devoted to audio products for home decor and fashion accessories.

Yes if anybody that comes to visit can’t read then your argument would hold water. 

If gear didn't look good I'd have to throw more money at it to justify my expectation bias. Styling saves me money 😋

Sound Minds Mind Sound

3 hours ago, wgscott said:

We had quality TV when I was a kid.

I liked it much better when everything went color from black and white.

And always keep in mind: Cognitive biases, like seeing optical illusions are a sign of a normally functioning brain. We all have them, it’s nothing to be ashamed about, but it is something that affects our objective evaluation of reality. 

Not crazy about the name. I like The Modern Audiophile suggested by left channel. But I bet it was already taken.  The content is what matters though.

Maybe Modern High Fidelity.

Bits for Best Sound?

Eargasm in the 21st century? (With props to Duck Dodgers) 

The Modern Brain on High End Audio?

So now you know why I was never in marketing.

😋

And always keep in mind: Cognitive biases, like seeing optical illusions are a sign of a normally functioning brain. We all have them, it’s nothing to be ashamed about, but it is something that affects our objective evaluation of reality. 

On 1/1/2019 at 3:12 PM, The Computer Audiophile said:

Do you still think of fruit when you see a business named Apple 😁

No I think of Forrest Gump

😁