IGNORED

Article: CA is now Audiophile Style!

4 hours ago, Hugo9000 said:

Are you going to change your username to The Audiophile Stylist?

I meant to ask about that too.  

Just checked, and thank goodness all prior forum and article URLs starting with computer audiophile.com still work!

53 minutes ago, jabbr said:

Yes because you don't want AS backwards 🙄

36 minutes ago, Audiophile Neuroscience said:

If you rebranded as "cranky audiophile" you could have kept "CA" as the initials. I think I would fail in marketing,lol. What about "Aware Audiophile", I went to my AA meeting......nah, Audio Style is just fine 😀

5 minutes ago, mansr said:

It's a file for sharpening the spikes on speaker stands.

You guys crack me up! :P 

(Despite all other rancor around here, I can always enjoy a daily dose of audio wit and humor from your sharp tongues...)

I am not sure about the name, but I love the new fonts and/or layout. It seems easier to read and shows bold and italic better. Good job Chris!

Forrest:

Win10 i9 9900KS/GTX1060 HQPlayer4>Win10 NAA

DSD>Pavel's DSC2.6>Bent Audio TAP>

Parasound JC1>"Naked" Quad ESL63/Tannoy PS350B subs<100Hz

Congrats on moving forward. Something had to be changed. The computer audio category is withering. Not excited by the name. Style means all the things mentioned. Unfortunately, people interpret style  differently, when coupled with audio. It won't kill the site, but is an opportunity lost.

Wish you all the luck.

A quick note on the new logo. 

I wasn’t happy with using an existing font and tweaking it a little bit. So, I had the new name Audiophile Style hand painted by an artist who used to hand paint NHRA dragsters back when all the graphics were real paint, not vinyl. We digitized the original hand painted artwork to create the one of a kind logo above. 

Founder of Audiophile Style | My Audio Systems AudiophileStyleStickerWhite2.0.png AudiophileStyleStickerWhite7.1.4.png

3 hours ago, NOMBEDES said:

Hoo Ray!  Death to the audio "computer"  I have never liked the computer part of computer audiophile......

Free at last, free at last.......

I agree  - I did not like being a 'Computer' only discussion website. As we know computer was never designed to be an audio source. The irony is Reel, Vinyl, CD which are specifically designed for audio where taboo. Good to see all sources are now up for discussion including computer as its finally becoming a true audiophile source.

Music after life

21 minutes ago, The Computer Audiophile said:

A quick note on the new logo. 

I wasn’t happy with using an existing font and tweaking it a little bit. So, I had the new name Audiophile Style hand painted by an artist who used to hand paint NHRA dragsters back when all the graphics were real paint, not vinyl. We digitized the original hand painted artwork to create the one of a kind logo above. 

Neat, now you can create the AS font and make $20 here or there?

AS Profile Equipment List        Say NO to MQA