IGNORED

Article: CA is now Audiophile Style!

Outstanding!

Although I now have to remember the URL...

QNAP TS453Pro w/QLMS->Netgear Switch->Netgear RAX43 Router->Ethernet (50 ft)->Netgear switch->SBTouch ->SABAJ A10d->Linn Majik-IL (preamp)->Linn 2250->Linn Keilidh; Control Points: iPeng (iPad Air & iPhone); Also: Rega P3-24 w/ DV 10x5; OPPO 103; PC Playback: Foobar2000 & JRiver; Portable: iPhone 12 ProMax & Radio Paradise or NAS streaming; Sony NWZ ZX2 w/ PHA-3; SMSL IQ, Fiio Q5, iFi Nano iDSD BL; Garage: Edifier S1000DB Active Speakers  

Chris,

I am excited about the rebranding of the website and the new "style".  When I set up my inlaws with a pair of Original Sonos Play 5's they were amazed at the sound and the flexibility.  In my own home, more often than not music is playing out of an Amazon Echo because you can just tell it to play. Navigating the UI is zero effort!  

My family is extremely fortunate to have an award-winning Symphony Orchestra and concert hall just a few miles from home.  Attending the New Years Eve concert last evening was a great reminder that at the heart of what Audiophile Style is about is the music.  

IMG_0739.thumb.jpeg.4a920a146495fc3149eb4888b3c88e56.jpeg

We build systems, help people, test, play, evaluate, and more to get the music just right!  It is easy to obsess, get lost in the technology.  For some, the journey is the goal. For others, this is a vocation. For myself and many others, this is about the MUSIC!  We should all not forget to walk in other people's shoes sometimes. We are all the better for it!

Chris, thanks for all the hard work!

I also wish everyone all best in the New Year! And I especially want to thank Chris for the great site. 

I guess that that I will be the odd man out here but I think that what makes CA(AS?) stand out is that it is really the best site on the web for pursuing computer related audio topics. Nothing else comes close.  I hope that the focus continues to be computer related advances otherwise there is a lot of competition for the regular audiophile meanderings.....

ps. I almost did not sign back in this morning as I thought that the site has been hacked/pranked 🙂

"Don't Believe Everything You Think"

System

3 minutes ago, mourip said:

I also wish everyone all best in the New Year! And I especially want to thank Chris for the great site. 

I guess that that I will be the odd man out here but I think that what makes CA(AS?) stand out is that it is really the best site on the web for pursuing computer related audio topics. Nothing else comes close.  I hope that the focus continues to be computer related advances otherwise there is a lot of competition for the regular audiophile meanderings.....

ps. I almost did not sign back in this morning as I thought that the site has been hacked/pranked 🙂

Don’t worry a bit. I’m a computer audiophile to the core. We’ll always be the hub for CA topics and products. 

Founder of Audiophile Style | My Audio Systems AudiophileStyleStickerWhite2.0.png AudiophileStyleStickerWhite7.1.4.png