IGNORED

Article: CA is now Audiophile Style!

6 minutes ago, The Computer Audiophile said:

Y’all are reading waaaaaaaaay too much into the logo. You can believe what you want and think you know some suggested meaning behind the size or style of parts of it, but I’m here to tell you there isn’t anything that’s real about all that. 

Would a logo for the old guard magazines that uses uniformly sized letter mean they use a balanced approach to discussing audio? Hell know. It has nothing to do with anything. 

This is starting to sound like it could be a good* sequel to The Da Vinci Code hahahaha!  or perhaps that Nicholas Cage thing, National Treasure?  What clues lie hidden within the varying angles and curves of the lettering, and the minuscule sizing/width anomalies??  Whoever can figure it all out gets to be a new forum moderator**, perhaps!  :D

*Yes, I know Da Vinci Code is super-cheesy, that was part of my point haha! and the Cage movie is perhaps even more awful hahaha!

** Pure speculation on my part, as I don't have the authority to state this on Chris' behalf haha!

请教别人一次是5分钟的傻子,从不请教别人是一辈子的傻子

7 minutes ago, fas42 said:

Only problem, every time I see the heading the word "Style" hits me, first - if someone completely new to the site also has this reaction, it may throw their understanding of what the content is about ... just a thought ...

Oh, good, this shows that the forum's AI upgrade is working properly.  The AI has flagged your posts as being more "style" over audiophile substance, so it is subliminally emphasizing that for you when you look at the heading!  ;) 

:D

I know you're a good sport, so you won't take offense and ask for my comment to be moderated!

请教别人一次是5分钟的傻子,从不请教别人是一辈子的傻子

• 3 weeks later...