IGNORED

GentooPlayer

hi,

i have a problem with qobuz since yesterday. I use gentooplayer with an allo usbridge signature running LMS and Squeezelite R2. I update the qobuz LMS plugin to 2.43 and now i can't listen any sound from qobuz.... The qobuz albums appears, the tracks appear on the playlist but no sound and the time remaining stay to zero.... Before i don't have this problem with qobuz. Is there an issue ??? Can you help me because i would like to stay with Gentooplayer that is for me the best distro for a RPI and the best sounding !

5 hours ago, falco henri said:

hi,

i have a problem with qobuz since yesterday. I use gentooplayer with an allo usbridge signature running LMS and Squeezelite R2. I update the qobuz LMS plugin to 2.43 and now i can't listen any sound from qobuz.... The qobuz albums appears, the tracks appear on the playlist but no sound and the time remaining stay to zero.... Before i don't have this problem with qobuz. Is there an issue ??? Can you help me because i would like to stay with Gentooplayer that is for me the best distro for a RPI and the best sounding !

I don't know what it could be, I'm out for a few days so I can't verify .... but it seems to me it's a Qobuz credential problem

On 7/16/2020 at 2:42 PM, antonellocaroli said:

if you want it to exit 44100 you have to use as device instead of default plughw

--device default:CARD=...

--device plughw:CARD=...

Hello after a long time!!
I changed my DAC. (sold me m2tech and for now I use a Khadas Tone Board)

Everything works fine but librespot I can't make it work again!
Not with "--device default:CARD=..."  nor with "--device defaulr plughw:CARD=..."

As always I follow your site instructions: https://sites.google.com/view/gentooplayer-documentation/info-software/spotifyconnect-librespot

Mac Mini with JRMC26 or Audirvana  / Raspberry4B_4GB(GentooPlayer_LMS) / Raspberry Rpi3B+: Allo DigiOne(GentooPlayer) - M2Tech Evo DAC Two Plus/iPurifier2 - Schiit Vali 2 - Densen DM20pre/30pwr amps - Spendor SP2/3E, Sennheiser HD600 & HD25Aluminum - Audeze Sine

Cables: Vovox, DIY, Furutech. 

Portable sources: iPad, DELL Laptop with JRiver MC26

21 minutes ago, DomieMic65 said:

Hello after a long time!!
I changed my DAC. (sold me m2tech and for now I use a Khadas Tone Board)

Everything works fine but librespot I can't make it work again!
Not with "--device default:CARD=..."  nor with "--device defaulr plughw:CARD=..."

As always I follow your site instructions: https://sites.google.com/view/gentooplayer-documentation/info-software/spotifyconnect-librespot

Hallo,

you can post me the result of apley -L 
and command cat /etc/conf.d/librespot

12 minutes ago, antonellocaroli said:

Hallo,

you can post me the result of apley -L 
and command cat /etc/conf.d/librespot

FA73D7ED-4A57-440B-9647-01520C0198E8.jpeg

0E18FB70-FF00-4B9E-94B9-9CCA0F819553.jpeg

00F4B236-255A-4E67-9983-0B56E74BFA04.jpeg

Mac Mini with JRMC26 or Audirvana  / Raspberry4B_4GB(GentooPlayer_LMS) / Raspberry Rpi3B+: Allo DigiOne(GentooPlayer) - M2Tech Evo DAC Two Plus/iPurifier2 - Schiit Vali 2 - Densen DM20pre/30pwr amps - Spendor SP2/3E, Sennheiser HD600 & HD25Aluminum - Audeze Sine

9 minutes ago, antonellocaroli said:

try to remove the --device part itself ....

post me the result  rc-status

You mean like this?

F5581A4A-3FAF-469E-BC22-7FEFA1EBA4E8.jpeg

no luck...

C6BD95E6-01C8-4F45-AF7E-AAFBA6A2A36F.jpeg

6 minutes ago, antonellocaroli said:

pardon...

without  --default:......

if you have only one sound card you do not need to specify it

and after

/etc/init.d/librespot restart

Worked!!

Thank you once more!!

5 minutes ago, antonellocaroli said:

but if you restart it doesn't work right?

right... it doesn't :(

I must restart librespot ... then it works!

Just now, antonellocaroli said:

Do you use a fixed IP or DHCP?

fixed

oh wait .. should i remove "waitip"?

My bad ... I mistakenly thought it is for fixed ip

it works after reboot too now!!!

Thank you!!!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

https://www.gentoo.org/

"The Gentoo Distribution Kernel project is excited to announce that our new Linux Kernel packages are ready for a wide audience"

Do those kernels have to do with GentooPlayer?

Thank you!

Tried giving a "gp-update" and it asks for github username and password!

Is this something new?

Thank you!