IGNORED

Objectivists/Subjectivists

89reksal

36 minutes ago, lasker98 said:

I've lost any desire to continue on with you but I have to respond to this; NO I DIDN'T. Hopefully that's clear enough.

I'm not sure what's going on here, but it's almost like this thread has been attacked by some kind of Russian bots. (No offense to any Russians. I had to use something?)

Yes, you could be right. I feel the bot is still under construction and the generated dialog often reads like an undergraduate philosophy essay badly translated from russian.

System (i): Stack Audio Link > 2Qute+MCRU psu; Gyrodec/SME V/Hana SL/EAT E-Glo Petit/Magnum Dynalab FT101A) > PrimaLuna Evo 100 amp > Klipsch RP-600M/REL T5x subs

System (ii): Allo USB Signature > Bel Canto uLink+AQVOX psu > Chord Hugo > APPJ EL34 > Tandy LX5/REL Tzero v3 subs

System (iii) KEF LS50W/KEF R400b subs

1 hour ago, esldude said:

I agree JA does a good job with measures. But to impugn the ability of someone doing measures who is a degreed electrical engineer and spent most of their career in computer and electronics industries is a bit much.  Plus the person Peter doesn't like seems to do just fine with non controversial types of measures. I've been able to do the same measures for myself on one piece of gear. Results were pretty much identical. But I was reading meters not feelings.

Fair enough, although I don't see what JA and his 'liberal arts degree' have got to do with your post about Amir and PeterSt's differences. Specifically I find it a bit tedious when people bang on about how unscientific people with these 'liberal arts degrees' are. If it isn't a problem for JA, it probably isn't a problem for other people either. Have we even checked what degree JA has, not that I think it matters?

EDIT: JA got a BSc in science, and his first job after college was to do with chemistry. He spent a lot of time playing bass in various bands too.

System (i): Stack Audio Link > 2Qute+MCRU psu; Gyrodec/SME V/Hana SL/EAT E-Glo Petit/Magnum Dynalab FT101A) > PrimaLuna Evo 100 amp > Klipsch RP-600M/REL T5x subs

System (ii): Allo USB Signature > Bel Canto uLink+AQVOX psu > Chord Hugo > APPJ EL34 > Tandy LX5/REL Tzero v3 subs

1 minute ago, Shadders said:

What about brass bands.

Barbershop quartets?