IGNORED

Objectivists/Subjectivists

89reksal

47 minutes ago, Jud said:

Sure. 

Wow Jud, you have read more into my post than even I could imagine.? It was simply stating a fact. I chose that slide to illustrate the fact as it was used by some respected in the Audiophile community... 

Looking at it from the pother point of view, when someone does post some fact, they are often pulled down by the subjective side or the poster is pulled down.

Your second paragraph would make an interesting thread and is something I have thought about, looking at the pictures of some wiring in some systems, I am not surprised noise and EMC causes issues.

2 hours ago, lasker98 said:

See last response to you. I believe there's enough of a possibility that the measurements were flawed, incomplete or biased that they're pretty much irrelevant to me in any kind of purchasing decision.

I'm listening to music, not running a lab.

Yet it's through those measurements and development over the years that we now have the music reproductions equipment we have today... 

16 hours ago, sandyk said:

So now you can measure not only the width of the soundstage, the depth of the soundstage, both behind the speakers AND the listening position , as well as the HEIGHT of the soundstage where this element is present, such as in a well recorded  Thunder Storm ? :o

You perceive sound stage in your head from the 2 channel noise coming out of your speakers!!!