IGNORED

My customer journey with Paul Hynes...

4 hours ago, your momo said:

Seems my post has raised the attention line...

Quite a long and exhaustive answer from Paul, few lines very specific to my e-mails, in due time would have been good enough.
Also as disappointed I'm that original agreed deadline has been missed, I'm fare from thinking on an escape.
Quite opposite, accounting I'm few working days close to the goal, I'm expecting Paul to resume his work and deliver my build as defined and agreed.

Even being highly disappointing, main problem is not missing a rated achievable deadline, but

1. misleading informations which trigger my commitment on this very build
     2. missing to update customer when it was obvious original delivery agreement is at risk or cannot be hold
     3. ignoring customer e-mails asking for update on the progress of a specific work

4. finally not even a personal apologize prior to announce widely going off for holiday break on this forum

I have to apologize being only a very beginner regarding custom build paid in advance protocol, on the other end when it comes to business and agreement, I'm pretty sharp.
It remains, I'm alway open to find a solution, but for that there must be established and trusted communication first.
So I will write to Paul and expect he will answer this time and the forthcoming one till my build get delivered.

A minimal effort at due diligence by reading the SR7 thread would have revealed the delays and frustrations you would experience before you ever placed an order.  Shame on you for berating Paul and wasting his valuable time when some of us have been waiting for over a year and are still many months away from receiving our orders.

• 3 years later...