IGNORED

PlayClassics TRT Sound master file giveaway for CA members

4 hours ago, Mario Martinez said:

yes, we are giving out four albums for each Computer Audiophile member.

All you have to do is ask :)

Hello, Mario!  :)

I would love to hear the new calibration.  For the album of my choice, well, I have always loved the Goldberg Variations, and what I've heard of the Wolfram album online sounds excellent.

One never knows, do one? - Fats Waller

The fairest thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the fundamental emotion which stands at the cradle of true art and true science. - Einstein

Computer, Audirvana -> optical Ethernet to Fitlet3 -> Fibbr Alpha Optical USB -> iFi NEO iDSD DAC -> Apollon Audio 1ET400A Mini (Purifi based) -> Vandersteen 3A Signature.

• 2 months later...
On 2/6/2019 at 10:52 AM, Mario Martinez said:

Hello everyone,

I am happy to announce that we have concluded the development of our acoustic research project. The current and final calibration version is 2.0b

All the albums in our catalog (we currently have 12 albums) have been updated with this version and we have proceeded to publish them on all the internet stores (Apple Music, iTunes, Spotify, Amazon, Google Music, YouTube Music, Pandora, etc.)

To show the results of our development we have made some demonstration videos where we compare the sound quality of our methodology (TRT Sound) with the sound quality of conventional recordings.

Here you have a link to the YouTube playlist where you will find 30 comparison videos of PlayClassics vs Warner, Naxos, Decca, Harmonia Mundi, Deutsche Grammophon and many others ...

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLNtta5SvxB1IprJFJdTXkYOrZDIWNMS7_

I hope you enjoy them. Thank you very much for your help, your feedback has been key to the development of this project.

Hello Mario -

I have been attending local chamber music concerts for the past year.  (There are some quite good performers, including a Van Cliburn competition winner.)  My usual seat is onstage, about 15-20 feet from the performers.

I think from this I've got a pretty good idea how strings and pianos sound "live."  Your recordings seem as close to the live sound as any others I've heard, and closer than most.  Wonderful job.

One never knows, do one? - Fats Waller

The fairest thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the fundamental emotion which stands at the cradle of true art and true science. - Einstein

Computer, Audirvana -> optical Ethernet to Fitlet3 -> Fibbr Alpha Optical USB -> iFi NEO iDSD DAC -> Apollon Audio 1ET400A Mini (Purifi based) -> Vandersteen 3A Signature.