IGNORED

I am not sure Devialet will be too happy about this

Confused

This was spotted recently.  It looks rather similar to a Devialet Phantom.  Indeed, the specifications, the terminology relating to the technology used, and the user reviews, are all copied from Devialet sources.  Very naughty! 

https://www.starlooke.com/products/gold-speaker-high-end-wireless-speaker-4500-watts-108-db

It is very cheap though, although I suspect it might not quite match the performance of the genuine Devialet product.  In fact, I think there is a good chance that it will be utterly worthless rubbish.  Anyone fancy trying one?  

Windows 11 PC, Roon, HQPlayer, Focus Fidelity convolutions, iFi Zen Stream, Paul Hynes SR4, Mutec REF10, Mutec MC3+USB, Devialet 1000Pro, KEF Blade.  Plus Pro-Ject Signature 12 TT for playing my 'legacy' vinyl collection. Desktop system; RME ADI-2 DAC fs, Meze Empyrean headphones.

If I had need for a small monitor this would be of interest. The wireless part is less interesting. 

I need to look up the product info on the Phantom. If all is a copy, then the chance of getting an operational product that is close to the performance of a pair of Phantom is slim.

A product for under a 1,000.00 that has performance and looks of the Phantom speakers gets my attention. 

This ad may be for a product that has the looks.

2012 Mac Mini, i5 - 2.5 GHz, 16 GB RAM. SSD,  PM/PV software, Focusrite Clarett 4Pre 4 channel interface. Daysequerra M4.0X Broadcast monitor., My_Ref Evolution rev a , Klipsch La Scala II, Blue Sky Sub 12

Clarett used as ADC for vinyl rips.

Corning Optical Thunderbolt cable used to connect computer to 4Pre. Dac fed by iFi iPower and Noise Trapper isolation transformer. 

5 minutes ago, Panelhead said:

If I had need for a small monitor this would be of interest. The wireless part is less interesting. 

I need to look up the product info on the Phantom. If all is a copy, then the chance of getting an operational product that is close to the performance of a pair of Phantom is slim.

A product for under a 1,000.00 that has performance and looks of the Phantom speakers gets my attention. 

This ad may be for a product that has the looks.

I suspect that the Multi angle folding ruler may indeed be the more useful product......

Windows 11 PC, Roon, HQPlayer, Focus Fidelity convolutions, iFi Zen Stream, Paul Hynes SR4, Mutec REF10, Mutec MC3+USB, Devialet 1000Pro, KEF Blade.  Plus Pro-Ject Signature 12 TT for playing my 'legacy' vinyl collection. Desktop system; RME ADI-2 DAC fs, Meze Empyrean headphones.

This is clearly a rip-off, as they say they are using ADH technology, which is patented by Devialet. For the Phantoms, Devialet reduced it from board to chip size. I don't think these guys suddenly figured out how to do it, and I doubt the Devialet electronics are that easy to copy (maybe I'm wrong). 
Hey, but if they successfully copied the chip, maybe they have a working copy of the Phantom. I doubt it is well built for that price, and it may "work"; but I bet the sound won't be the equivalent, and I bet it won't last long.

Main listening (small home office):

Main setup: Surge protector +>Isol-8 Mini sub Axis Power Strip/Isolation>QuietPC Low Noise Server>Roon (Audiolense DRC)>Stack Audio Link II>Kii Control>Kii Three (on their own electric circuit) >GIK Room Treatments.

Secondary Path: Server with Audiolense RC>RPi4 or analog>Cayin iDAC6 MKII (tube mode) (XLR)>Kii Three BXT

Bedroom: SBTouch to Cambridge Soundworks Desktop Setup.
Living Room/Kitchen: Ropieee (RPi3b+ with touchscreen) + Schiit Modi3E to a pair of Morel Hogtalare. 

All absolute statements about audio are false :)

It's hard to say from the pictures, but I suspect it lacks the Devialet Phantom's opposed bass drivers, and just has similar looking (but not functioning) side panels and maybe a single 4" driver at the front, hence the larger outlet.  I might be wrong, but I doubt they could do much more for the money.  There is a GIF showing the side woofers in action, but that is a GIF of a Devialet Phantom, not this thing!

Maybe just be a total scam. Order and nothing shows up. 

2012 Mac Mini, i5 - 2.5 GHz, 16 GB RAM. SSD,  PM/PV software, Focusrite Clarett 4Pre 4 channel interface. Daysequerra M4.0X Broadcast monitor., My_Ref Evolution rev a , Klipsch La Scala II, Blue Sky Sub 12

Clarett used as ADC for vinyl rips.

Corning Optical Thunderbolt cable used to connect computer to 4Pre. Dac fed by iFi iPower and Noise Trapper isolation transformer. 

1 hour ago, Panelhead said:

Maybe just be a total scam. Order and nothing shows up. 

It’s  10000% a scam. It’s the same folks that ‘sell’ a high end drone for next to no money. If you google it you’ll find lots of references. 

[br]QNAP+ -> Allo DigiOne Signature -> RequisiteAudio D3rs ->  McIntosh C52 -> McIntosh MC-275 MK VI -> Harbeth 30.1's via Roon