Rate this topic

19 minutes ago, arcman said:

Does the Sonore pass MQA thru so dac can do full unfold? 

Yes, not a problem there.

I asked above, what is your favourite software to use for music playback?

On ‎5‎/‎15‎/‎2019 at 11:40 AM, matthias said:

+1

According to a review of Highfidelity Poland the streaming part of the Brooklyn is inferior to the USB input, so the statement of @Em2016 makes sense.

Matt

Really? If true that's worrying for Mytek, not least because  the USB input of my Brooklyn is a bit disappointing, at least connected directly to a Mac Mini. My external streamer through AES/EBU sounds better.

Who will buy this thing if they haven't got the streaming part to sound as good as anything external?

7 hours ago, Veovis said:

Really? If true that's worrying for Mytek, not least because  the USB input of my Brooklyn is a bit disappointing, at least connected directly to a Mac Mini. My external streamer through AES/EBU sounds better.

Who will buy this thing if they haven't got the streaming part to sound as good as anything external?

They bought the streaming board from another company:

http://highfidelity.pl/@main-908&lang=en

Matt

It sounds from the many posts on Audiogon, Roon and Audioshark that the Lumin T2 is a really special unit. I just wished it Costca little less. However, I’m tempted to wait a month or two and just get the T2. Roon, Qobuz and Tidal are 98% of my listening. I really do not need additional inputs. I rip any new SACD I purchase because my current Dac ( pro-Ject S2) sounds better than the Oppo 103 internal Dac. 

I could still keep the S2 for anything else I need or just use RCA outs on the oppo. 

I am using a Cambridge Audio CXNv2, I want to upgrade and an considering the Mytek Brooklyn Bridge.  Will the Mytek be able to stream Tidal Master content? Thanks, Dave

On 6/13/2019 at 12:01 AM, Dbglobal said:

I am using a Cambridge Audio CXNv2, I want to upgrade and an considering the Mytek Brooklyn Bridge.  Will the Mytek be able to stream Tidal Master content? Thanks, Dave

Yes.