IGNORED

Mytek Brooklyn Bridge

• 6 months later...
Just now, arcman said:

I actually I quoted a streamer for regular Dac+ (not bridge). People above were saying one could get a better streamer by buying separately. I am buying something this week. Either a Brooklyn Bridge, Lumin D2 (T1 is so tempting..but 2k more) or a dac and the Project s2 Stream box (thats still $800 in itself). An all in one seems like the best option for me. Plus, by going Brooklyn, I have other inputs unlike the Lumins. 

The Lumin fans and dealers tell me how much better the d2 and T2 (especially) sounds over any Mytek product.

Sorry. I misread it in my haste.

Founder of Audiophile Style | My Audio Systems AudiophileStyleStickerWhite2.0.png AudiophileStyleStickerWhite7.1.4.png

• 3 years later...
14 minutes ago, nivek said:

Hi,

I have a Mytek Brooklyn Bridge and a Mytek Brooklyn Amp + as the power amp.  Currently I am using RCA cables between the preamp and the power amp, and I'd like to keep that as it is.

However I'm thinking of adding a subwoofer to my set up so I'm just wondering what would be the best way to cable the subwoofer up? Due to the Brooklyn not having a sub out, and the Sub I am thinking of buying (Cambridge Audio Minx X301 Active Subwoofer - 300 Watts) requiring RCA cables rather than XLR cables (do any Subs even use XLR???) I guess I'm a bit compromised for options?

Any advice hugely welcomed😀

Tons of subwoofers use XLR. 

That’s the route I’d take. 

Founder of Audiophile Style | My Audio Systems AudiophileStyleStickerWhite2.0.png AudiophileStyleStickerWhite7.1.4.png