IGNORED

SOLD: Chord Blu Mk 2 (M Scalar, CD Transport)

The Blu MkII is a compact, FPGA-based upsampling CD transport which offers the world’s most advanced filter technology. Used with DAVE, Hugo 2 or TT2 the combination delivers class-leading CD sound quality and technical performance for DACs.

I bought it new last fall, looks brand new and in perfect working condition. It comes with all the original accessories and the original packaging. I used it primarily with USB input, but occasionally used the CD transport as a reference to test my digital front end.

Asking $xxxx, US only, Ships free and insured. (Will entertain reasonable offers)

Find details and pictures here: https://superphonica.com/all-products/components-digital/digital-to-analog-converters-dac/chord-blu-mk-2-the-ultimate-cd-transport/

Desktop: AMD Server(AL Roon Core/ HQP NAA)  >>  Fiber >> DAVE >> (2 x HFC Trinity Helix) >> LCD-5/(KGSSHV Carbon CC + CRBN)/ Omega CAMs [Everything plugged into Sound Applications TT7]

3 hours ago, Nsxturbo said:

Sorry, hadn’t clicked on the link! Nevermind?

Sorry, it is silver. I saw a black one on US Audio Mart listed for $500 more.

Desktop: AMD Server(AL Roon Core/ HQP NAA)  >>  Fiber >> DAVE >> (2 x HFC Trinity Helix) >> LCD-5/(KGSSHV Carbon CC + CRBN)/ Omega CAMs [Everything plugged into Sound Applications TT7]

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...