IGNORED

Apple unveils new Mac Mini, iPad Pro, and MacBook Air

3 hours ago, Ralf11 said:

have you seen the pricing on new Mac Mini??

Good thing I already got the 2014 mac Mini with 1TB HDD. There is no way in Hell that I am going to pay $2,399 for a 2TB SSD version (aka the new Mini that starts at $799)!!!!!

A good $1700 to $2000 would be better spent (and will soon) on a Shunyata Venom PS8 power conditioner with Venom Defender, a Shunyata Delta NR power cable, and the set of 4 iso feet (Shunyata) designed for Venom or Hydra power cond./distrib.

They weren't kidding that the new mac Minis would be purely professional applications!!

20 hours ago, AudioDoctor said:

@audiophile65 Why would you need a 2TB SSD in a Mac Mini? You can get that and more on an external for a lot less. I have a 2011 Mini still running at home on a 60GB OWC SSD.

Well, an external SSD would be an option to consider. I can always consider that at a later time and use it with my 2014 Mac Mini. I wonder if anyone here has a 2014 Mini and if they use an ext. SSD?

The only reason I mention all the Shunyata stuff is because they are all I need to finally get my system up and running/burned in optimally.