IGNORED

Share your favorite Qobuz playlists

• 2 weeks later...

What's the best way to access these playlists?  This is my current process:

• click on playlist URL, which takes you to the playlist on the Qobuz website
  • Click on Listen on Qobuz, which opens the desktop app
  • Once in the app, I can "subscribe" to the playlist

Is there a way to use the URL in the desktop (or iOS for that matter) app directly?

51 minutes ago, austinpop said:

Is there a way to use the URL in the desktop (or iOS for that matter) app directly?

That's how I do it. I like to subscribe so that I can come back to it later either in the app or on my DS (linn) which supports Qobuz login and displays 'my playlists' which is handy. 

1 hour ago, ddetaey said:

We have a nice  'Classics' radio program on saturday afternoon in Flanders - Belgium.

Here is the playlist of last saturday https://open.qobuz.com/playlist/1955627

Dirk

now here is a really good example of why I do love listening to someone else's playlists. I haven't heard or thought about A Salty Dog (Procol Harum) for years and would never have thought to put it on but it brought back some good memories (music and life I guess). Many thanks. Halfway through and it's a nice collection of songs. :D

Great to see some action on this thread. Hopefully it will become even more active once Qobuz finally makes it across the pond.

Here's my next one:

https://open.qobuz.com/playlist/1549842

It is the playlist chosen by the French string quartet Quatuor Arod, whose excellent Mendelssohn recording is nicely enough also featured in this playlist. Otherwise you get a great variety from Avishai Cohen (the bass player), via Dinah Washington, to Claude François Comme d'habitude (the original of Frankie Boy's My Way) .

Worth checking out!

By the way, I found an easy way to play one of the playlists posted here directly within Audirvana.

Click on the link. Then click on "listen on Qobuz", and finally (if you're logged into the web player), you can then click "+ subscribe (s'abonner)", the playlist then shows under your Qobuz playlists in A+. E voilà!

On 11/1/2018 at 6:19 PM, austinpop said:

I don't have the desktop player installed (I only use A+), so it opens for me directly in the browser. 

On 11/3/2018 at 8:18 AM, Musicophile said:

Great to see some action on this thread. Hopefully it will become even more active once Qobuz finally makes it across the pond.

+1 but the Pond must be a lot broader than I thought and the little Qobuz boat seems to be drifting toward the Azores.

I am standing on the shore of our beleaguered country holding my little lantern and waiting somewhat impatiently for the sight of their sails...

Thanks for sharing your playlists. Collaboration seems like the best part of CA.

"Don't Believe Everything You Think"

System

In the meantime this is a short playlist that I put together to mimic an old compilation album I used to have a long long time ago. I picked it up on vinyl on a bit of a whim and without really knowing what was on it. Turned out to have some goodies on it. A few of the original tracks aren't widely available these days and so are missing which is a shame. I could probably do the whole thing on youtube I suspect. 

Anyway - the album was called 'Flyback - The Big Ones' and here is some of it 

https://open.qobuz.com/playlist/1955963