IGNORED

Increased Shipping Rates from China

Here's a warning about the impact of the trade war from the new managing director of the IMF.  I guess they don't cover this on Fox News, so Trump won't get the message.

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/trade-war-could-cost-global-economy-700-billion-by-2020-new-imf-chief-says-2019-10-08?mod=newsviewer_click

Pareto Audio AMD 7700 Server --> Berkeley Alpha USB --> Jeff Rowland Aeris --> Jeff Rowland 625 S2 --> Focal Utopia 3 Diablos with 2 x Focal Electra SW 1000 BE subs

i7-6700K/Windows 10  --> EVGA Nu Audio Card --> Focal CMS50's 

SuperDad, The baby pajamas are being made by Uighurs in concentration camps.  That was in the first article I posted.

The face recognition, etc. technologies are being used to oppress large populations.  That was in the second article that Rickca posted.  That is what Ross was referring to in his comment, technologies of oppression.

China decoupling continues...

My system here

43 minutes ago, Superdad said:

Truly awful no doubt.o.O

Indeed.

So there are two different trade initiatives here.  The first is to block imports from firms using child labor or forced labor, either in China or elsewhere.  The second initiative is a blacklist of certain Chinese high tech firms so that U.S. companies cannot do business with them without government approval.

My system here