IGNORED

Fas42’s Stereo ‘Magic’

• 4 months later...
24 minutes ago, sandyk said:

Perhaps Frank draws hits on the forum and helps to pay Chris's bills ? 😉

So, I surrender to this.....easy to sell loony tunes but Chris may/should  have a concern about these thread guys with nothing too much to offer than some total oddball, lonely guy, controversy.

In my experience, logging into this site was a totally wonderful fount of shared experience and us all learning all kinds of wonderful things.

The people following in this search, these some years later, should not be greeted by the “MyPillow” guy.  An American reference...sorry....and from an Canadian!

10 minutes ago, Audiophile Neuroscience said:

Not presuming to talk for Chris but IIRC I do recall his suggestion to Frank along the lines of keeping his discussion of his 'method' to the couple of threads that are ongoing and relate to the topic. I think Frank said he was declined the ability to start up new threads that relate to 'the method' . If I am correct in both these things, my interpretation is that the intention is/was for most of this craziness to be contained to one or two threads and those threads can be placed on ignore

So is this dear friend our own personal Kanye?

13 minutes ago, Audiophile Neuroscience said:

........ If I am correct in both these things, my interpretation is that the intention is/was for most of this craziness to be contained to one or two threads and those threads can be placed on ignore

so, as I suspected, enablers...

30 minutes ago, gmgraves said:

My point exactly. He talks out of one side of his mouth about “endless tweaks“ to improve his system, then when asked what these tweaks might entail, he switches to talking about major circuit surgery out of the other side of his mouth. Question. Can anybody believe anything Frank says?

Ladies,

your continual replies to this nonsense will only insure that this brain dead thread will always be at the top of the Forum list....I am concerned that any newbie will come, have a look at this top performing thread, look at this totally Trumpian nonsense and, then, leave.

This is forum is due more respect.  It has far more worth than the three or four of you having your jollies....poking this particular bear.

as always, IMHO

Warren

17 minutes ago, sandyk said:

As we have already seen, even when there are no replies from other members, the thread still continues.

hopeless!  This trivial low IQ nonsense on this thread just turns people away.   There is work to do; to offer guidance to new users, to help with the lay of the digital  land, discuss new audio  possibilities but this is not helped, in any way, by an apparently penniless lonely heart continually posting nonsense.

I miss some of the smarter voices that have, overtime, left in some way due to this kind of stuff.

20 minutes ago, sandyk said:

Who the hell are you to decide that "certain" participants in this thread are not capable of participating in threads with serious discussions ?

All that you and WDW are doing is showing a complete  lack of tolerance to the viewpoints of others that disagree with your own blinkered POV..

Perhaps you should both take Tom's advice and IGNORE this thread ?

If you want this thread to disappear because you believe it is a poor reflection on the forum, then perhaps both you and WDW should send PMs to Chris asking for it to be locked.?

Because this not a serious discussion.

not sure why you are engaging in this nonsense but it appears to be important to you.

best

13 minutes ago, sandyk said:

I left it for quite a while, but George managed to keep it going . When George paused for a while, Frank still kept posting.

The obvious answer is for you and others to post some worthwhile discussions in the General area so that it doesn't go the way of the Objective area.

Much of the posting in this thread  is clearly due to boredom and the lack of any other stimulating discussions in the General Forum area

You have made this point before...in the absence of other worthwhile and postable threads you’ve expressed this need to continue posting on this train wreck....what’s up you AUS guys?.....you, Fas42, AN and the FAS whisperer himself, Blackmorec?  
Just curious!

3 minutes ago, Audiophile Neuroscience said:

In case you haven't noticed Warren that is exactly what is being suggested to ALL of the participants. Please do not include me in your continued arguments with others. Please go back and have a listen to Mr Trololo and be happy:)

I am happy...who’s Mr Trololo?

4 minutes ago, sandyk said:

More like it, is what's up you guys from the USA ? You have a vastly larger  population yet post very few new worthwhile threads on what is a basically USA centric forum..  At least I just learned something. I didn't realise that Blackmorec is also from Au.

I have already posted quite a few contributions in the Humour thread and YouTube thread., and  would be more than happy to see this thread close, but we need more contributions to keep people visiting the forum. At least some keep looking in  because they like seeing Train Wrecks ?.

Sorry, Canadian!