IGNORED

Playing REW through JRiver MC

I am trying to figure out how to use REW with JRiver MC such that I can see the effect of the the filters applied.  I see tboooe was able to get it working but I didn't want to ask it that old thread.  Does anybody know how I can route the REW output through JRMC such that I can measure my EQ'd speaker response at the listening position (Using a UMIK-1, USB mic)

And another question while I asking about REW.  I measure each speaker individually, but in the end I would like to measure all speakers together so I can see any interactive issues (phase, etc.)  Is there a way to play though all speakers in REW (5.1 system using ASIO4ALL drivers).  

This is what I do with Roon and I see no reason it would not work with JRiver. Record the REW sweeps with the analog timing reference beep on your PC or network and then play them back individually through your system, as filtered, as though each were a song you otherwise were listening to. Then, set the output and timing reference settings of REW to and output you aren’t using. For example in my multichannel system, output 1 is left, 2 is right and so on through 6 is surround right — so I select output 7 for both output and timing reference. Then, in measurement page, make sure the box for analog timing reference is checked. Hit measure and REW will sit, waiting to hear the timing reference, which you play out through JRiver. Voila!  You’ve measured your system as filtered. JCR