IGNORED

MQA The Truth lies Somewhere in the Middle

23 hours ago, Rt66indierock said:

People I've been away teaching Continuing Legal Education and Continuing Professional Education. Topics were about the new American taxes laws.

I'm disappointed at many of the posts.  I want better so stay on topic, hunt shills when necessary, Frank talk about MQA, the company or the seminar here (the topics of the thread) or post it in your own threads. christopher3393,  Agitator on Archimago's site and Hoffman's site said the same thing as Brinksmanship did about MQA's sound. Bob Craver and other's have called MQA a big fraud no different than Brinksmanship did. And I finally get back on good terms with Michael L and you may mess it up thanks. Chris we'll talk more about how "food fights" impact your advertising.  

I'm to play the rest of weekend in the sun and listen to some live music.

I have more to post soon including the end of the vaporware post. I have horse's mouth conformation that there are more than 10,000 albums. We will move on to the next phase is MQA commercially viable?

"the next phase is MQA commercially viable?"

CC's point about it picking up a major streaming source (Tidal does not count - say Spotify) OR(and) becoming the only format which one or more of the major labels use, how can it last past this decade?

Hey MQA, if it is not all $voodoo$, show us the math!

• 6 months later...

Michael Bishop and crew are still at work under their new company, Five/Four Productions.  Along with Rob Friedrich and another they record some of the best of the best in DSD and other high resolution recordings.  Some of Michael's more recent work is Hiromi, but includes many others.  He still uses his ATC 150s for final mixes and mastering.  Rob Friedrich runs the Library of Congress's Audio Visual Conservation audio systems, all ATC 150s.  If you ever get a chance to go there, you should take a tour.  They are preserving every piece of audio this country has, and a lot of international stuff too.  I heard an early Indian Pow Pow recording there from 1890?  on a very fragile wax cylinder.  They were trying to save this recording by getting into a digital file form. 

Brad

Lone Mountain Audio/TransAudio Group

ATC importers to the US

Brad Lunde

www.LoneMountainAudio.com (High End Consumer Importer to the Trade) and www.TransAudioGroup.com (High End Pro Audio Importer to the Trade)

Brands we import to the US are ATC, Tube Tech, Drawmer, MUTEC, Bettermaker 

Brands from the US we distribute are A Designs, Auratone, Daking, LatchLake and Mojave