IGNORED

MQA The Truth lies Somewhere in the Middle

1 hour ago, Anodyne Jones said:

I for one, will continue to support labels and vendors that produce TRUE HIREZ music..including Intervention Records, Mobile Fidelity, Analogue Productions..as well as artists that offer direct downloads of 24 bit PCM.

So will I and Shane is a friend of mine as is Chad.  But if we only have today's niche  hirez market then the labels will never be excited about releasing hirez.  It's just not big enough.  The value of MQA is the ability to address other issues for the labels and streamers to create value and, hopefully, establish tiered pricing...which all agree will be of benefit to the artist.

8 minutes ago, Shadders said:

Old bloke (80 years old) goes to the football stadium (soccer for the US people) to watch his favourite team who he has not seen in 40 years.

Blah, blah ...

This site has seen far too much ageism over the last few weeks. It seems to me that it is time to stop it.

6 minutes ago, Lee Scoggins said:

So will I and Shane is a friend of mine as is Chad.  But if we only have today's niche  hirez market then the labels will never be excited about releasing hirez.  It's just not big enough.  The value of MQA is the ability to address other issues for the labels and streamers to create value and, hopefully, establish tiered pricing...which all agree will be of benefit to the artist.

Your answers are incredibly lightweight, without substance, and are pure blather, in my estimation.

With "Friends" like you, who needs enemies.

16 minutes ago, Lee Scoggins said:

Based on what I am hearing, it is likely to succeed.  We will see.

Hi,

The independent music (labels etc) is on the rise :

https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/music/features/independent-artists-music-industry-stormzy-aj-tracey-stefflon-don-hardy-caprio-major-label-streaming-a8110936.html

Essentially, the three majors are trying to stranglehold a declining market (for them).

Regards,

Shadders.