IGNORED

Cow Music

• 4 weeks later...

Is it time for some gender diversity in this thread?

Windows 11 PC, Roon, HQPlayer, Focus Fidelity convolutions, iFi Zen Stream, Paul Hynes SR4, Mutec REF10, Mutec MC3+USB, Devialet 1000Pro, KEF Blade.  Plus Pro-Ject Signature 12 TT for playing my 'legacy' vinyl collection. Desktop system; RME ADI-2 DAC fs, Meze Empyrean headphones.

• 4 weeks later...

You could get your own model Express Dairy London Milk train set.  Imagine watching the little milk tankers go 'round as you listen to the latest cow music tunes.  (and looking at the picture above, its not a bad little model)

train.PNG

Windows 11 PC, Roon, HQPlayer, Focus Fidelity convolutions, iFi Zen Stream, Paul Hynes SR4, Mutec REF10, Mutec MC3+USB, Devialet 1000Pro, KEF Blade.  Plus Pro-Ject Signature 12 TT for playing my 'legacy' vinyl collection. Desktop system; RME ADI-2 DAC fs, Meze Empyrean headphones.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
12 hours ago, sphinxsix said:

Today just some ideology..

5633.jpg?width=880&quality=85&auto=format&fit=max&s=3d61fbb48d876895360a2e70ab81e64e

Where I live, there are very many cows in the area, however, there are no wild cows.

So logic would dictate, if we stopped drinking cows milk, and eating beef, there would be no cows.  Imagine.🙁

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

According to our Chinese friends, it is the year of the Ox.....

• 1 month later...

It is perhaps a good time to remind ourselves that it was cows and milkmaids that kick started mankind's discovery of the power of vaccination.  For this we should be thankful ....

https://www.bbc.com/future/article/20200928-how-the-first-vaccine-was-born

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I enjoyed the cow movie.  I am telling you, the recording and my system are so amazing it was like the cow was right there in the room with me.

EDIT:  I notice that the cow movie (12 hours long) has nearly 18,000 views on YouTube.  So an open question, for what percent of a clip do you have to watch on YouTube for it to count as a view?

• 2 months later...
57 minutes ago, accwai said:

Umm... So what's the meaning of life if we're just a bunch brains floating in space?