IGNORED

ISO Regen, Ultracaps LPS-1 and Kubala-Sosna balanced interconnect

Selling my remaining audio equipment:

- Kubala Sosna Elation balanced XLR interconnect 1m, top of the line balanced analog cable. The cable gives wonderful holographic crystal clear sound with incredible bass, depth and separation, surrounding the listener with sheer musicality. True high end in every sense of the word. Original packaging and leather bag, bought brand new and sealed from an authorized Kubala dealer in May 2018. Used for 2 months only.  Manufactured in the USA by Kubala Sosna in 2018. I haven’t even registered it, so the buyer can register himself as the first owner. Retail price: 7.000€. Selling price: 3.000€ including shipping, plus PP fees.

1227ac7b-404f-4212-b4b0-0a5b94fbbed9.thumb.jpg.48e9b3dc84698b4f71ea341e07ed2720.jpg

1. ISO REGEN - a USB signal regenerator with galvanic isolation, absolutely the best in the market at its price point and better than most similar devices at much higher price points

2. UltraCaps LPS-1 power supply - much has been said about this PSU, just use Google for more info.

3. "USPCB" USB A> B adapter 

4. Ghent Audio DC-DC cable with Oyaide terminations 

Selling price 420 EUR including shipping + PP fees.

- TAD ME1 (Micro Evolution 1) speakers in black piano finish with matching stands, bought September 2017. Retail price for the speakers plus stands is 14.900€. I am willing to let them go for 8.500€. The transfer needs to be arranged in person, so only for buyers from European countries. SOLD!

- dCS Paganini DAC, original packaging, excellent condition, performs flawlessly, latest firmware installed with DSD and DXD support. Silver color. Retail price: over 13.000€. Selling price: SOLD!

- dCS Network Bridge, original packaging, bought December 2017, under warranty until December 2020 (3 year dCS warranty). Silver color. SOLD!

- Gryphon Diablo integrated amplifier, original packaging (the original Diablo with 250W/500W at 8ohm/4ohm). Original price: 12.000€. Selling price: 3.500€ plus shipping costs. SOLD!

- Kubala Sosna Elation spade to spade speaker cable 2.5m of length, and Kubala Sosna Elation jumpers with WBT locking bananas on both sides (sold separately). Top of the line speaker cable, one of the best in the world. The cable gives wonderful holographic crystal clear sound with incredible bass, depth and separation, surrounding the listener with sheer musicality. True high end in every sense of the word. The cable comes in original packaging and leather bag, bought brand new and sealed from an authorized Kubala dealer, only 5 months old. Manufactured in the USA by Kubala Sosna in 2018. I haven’t even registered the cable, so the buyer can register himself as the first owner. Retail price for the 2.5m spade to spade speaker cable is over 9000€! Selling price: 4000€ plus shipping, making this a great deal for a good as new cable (not even fully broken in).  SOLD!

- Kubala Sosna Elation AES/EBU digital cables 1m (2 pieces) for utilizing the dual AES connection, these are top of the line digital cables that can easily compete with anything at any price. The extension is unbelievable, bass is incredibly deep yet defined, midrange is crystal clear and the highs are as sweet as it gets. True high end cables, worthy of any system at any price. Original packaging and leather bag, bought brand new and sealed from an authorized Kubala dealer, only 5 months old. Manufactured in the USA by Kubala Sosna in 2018. I haven’t even registered them, so the buyer can register himself as the first owner. Retail price per cable: 3.500€. Selling price: 1.750€ plus shipping.  SOLD! 

- Kubala Sosna Elation power cable 1.5m with schuko EU plug, top of the line power cable, original packaging and leather bag, bought brand new and sealed from an authorized Kubala dealer, only 5 months old. Manufactured in the USA by Kubala Sosna in 2018. I haven’t even registered it, so the buyer can register himself as the first owner. SOLD!

- Kubala Sosna Emotion power cable 1.5m with schuko EU plug, excellent power cable (1 step below Elation), original packaging, bought brand new and sealed from an authorized Kubala dealer, only 5 months old. Manufactured in the USA by Kubala Sosna in 2018. I haven’t even registered it, so the buyer can register himself as the first ownerSOLD!

- SOtM dCBL-CAT7 ethernet cable, original packaging. SOLD!

- SOtM ISO-CAT6 network filter, original packaging. SOLD!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...