IGNORED

Disabling subscriptions by default ?

cs

Is there anyway to disable the default subscription to a thread ?

Sometimes I forget to switch off alerts to a post I have made, only to discover later on that my Inbox is clogged with unwanted messages. Currently, this has to be done with every single post, even in a thread where I have already switched off alerts.

Chris.

• 1 month later...

Currently this is not an option. But, the site is run on the Drupal open source Content Management System. So, people write modules and improve modules all the time and there may be something already out there that I'm not aware of.

I do hear your feedback and will continue to seek the solution to this. Thanks for the input.

Founder of Audiophile Style | My Audio Systems AudiophileStyleStickerWhite2.0.png AudiophileStyleStickerWhite7.1.4.png

• 5 months later...

Hi Poo - I just disabled the following options for your user account. These options are available in your account and should be configurable by each user be themselves. Let me know if this doesn't fix the problem for you.

1. Auto-subscribe to new content - Automatically subscribes you to items that you create.

2. Auto-subscribe to updated content - Automatically subscribes you to items that you update (if you have that permission).

3. Auto-subscribe to comments - Automatically subscribes you to items that you comment on (or where you update a comment, if you have that permission).

Founder of Audiophile Style | My Audio Systems AudiophileStyleStickerWhite2.0.png AudiophileStyleStickerWhite7.1.4.png