IGNORED

Article: Definitive Guide: How To Copy Favorites and Playlists from Tidal to Qobuz

On ‎8‎/‎29‎/‎2018 at 12:57 PM, Bones13 said:

I’ll definitely switch from Tidal to Qobuz when it is integrated into Roon, and Sonos, the 2 systems I won’t do without now. (ManCave for Roon, Sonos for the rest of the house)

At least for Sonos, Qobuz was integrated long before Tidal. I personally stayed out of it due to Sonos' limit to up to CD quality.

I noticed there is no mention of Deezer streaming service.  It is also a lossless streaming service that has been available in the United States for a while now.  Contrary to popular belief  you do not need to have a Sonos device.  I think the interface is just as good as Spotify but with better audio quality. 

5 minutes ago, John55 said:

I noticed there is no mention of Deezer streaming service.  It is also a lossless streaming service that has been available in the United States for a while now.  Contrary to popular belief  you do not need to have a Sonos device.  I think the interface is just as good as Spotify but with better audio quality. 

Hi John - I've been using Deezer for a while now, but have found the hardware integrations very lacking. If I want to listen via my phone and a mainstream receiver, I'm OK. If I want to listen through my HiFi system, I'm out of luck for the most part.

Founder of Audiophile Style | My Audio Systems AudiophileStyleStickerWhite2.0.png AudiophileStyleStickerWhite7.1.4.png

I use use a Bluesound Node 2 and it works rather well.  I would admit that Spotify connect is better.

I use use a Bluesound Node 2 and it works rather well.  I would admit that Spotify connect is better.

• 4 months later...

Using Chrome but can't seem to be able to export the batch result. What gives?

NUC10i7 + Roon ROCK > dCS Rossini APEX DAC + dCS Rossini Master Clock 

SME 20/3 + SME V + Dynavector XV-1s or ANUK IO Gold > vdH The Grail or Kondo KSL-SFz + ANK L3 Phono 

Audio Note Kondo Ongaku > Avantgarde Duo Mezzo

Signal cables: Kondo Silver, Crystal Cable phono

Power cables: Kondo, Shunyata, van den Hul

system pics

• 1 year later...
On 8/29/2018 at 4:49 AM, The Computer Audiophile said:

These four plus many more. Once its released in the US I'll publish much more on the differences and why someone would want to switch or stay.

I previously tried Qobuz but my then streamer/dac did not benefit from Qobuz hires files.

I've now upgraded my system to Naim ND5XS2, Naim DAC/555DR Power Supply, Naim 252/SuperCap power supply, 150x, Naim SL2s.

The new system sounds super clear and is a delight, and Qobuz hires files do sound better than 16/44 files now.

If I go back to Soundiiz again and transfer my favourites and playlists again from Tidal to Qobuz, how will the batch file choose what to do when there are multiple versions of a track or album - which one will it choose - hires or lores - and will it delete or duplicate my existing extensive Qobuz favourites?