IGNORED

For those concerned about power cables....

16 minutes ago, gmgraves said:

This last weekend I found a nice paved road out in the Nevada desert that led to a closed mine (looks like it's been closed for many years). The road just stops at the rusty and locked front gate. But that gate is 33 miles from the main highway! I was able to drive at a steady 130 MPH for almost the entire 33 miles with my Toyo R88R tires singing the whole way! It was glorious. Reminded me of my driving the Targa Florio circuit in Sicily, but without the turns! I might do it again, this weekend. I'm still looking for a twisty and little used road in this area, but the only ones I've found are pretty well used! I like this one road that goes to Lake Tahoe from south Reno, but it's fairly well traveled as is the road to Virginia City.  I was really spoiled living in Silicon Valley, CA. a 20 minute drive would get one into the Santa Cruz mountains and some of the best driving roads in the country! Below are two pictures of my Alfa. They're self explanatory. Her name is Sophia, and she's a real lady! Even Ferrari owners nod approvingly at her!

GTV-6 in Pescadero.jpg

My %22office%22.jpg

I can just imagine you listening to 'Born To Be Wild' during your drive ...the cello version of course :)

System (i): Stack Audio Link > 2Qute+MCRU psu; Gyrodec/SME V/Hana SL/EAT E-Glo Petit/Magnum Dynalab FT101A) > PrimaLuna Evo 100 amp > Klipsch RP-600M/REL T5x subs

System (ii): Allo USB Signature > Bel Canto uLink+AQVOX psu > Chord Hugo > APPJ EL34 > Tandy LX5/REL Tzero v3 subs

System (iii) KEF LS50W/KEF R400b subs