IGNORED

Need Headset/player/headphones For Walking In Pool - Whats Available?

After serious knee injuries, and resultant surgeries to both of my knees over the past few years, I've been limited in what I can do while trying to get back in shape. My knee surgeon has ruled out sports, or any high impact activities. One thing that I think I can make work for me is walking laps in the pool. To help relieve the monotony of walking laps for 45 minutes to an hour in the pool, I really need some music.

Whats needed is a one piece headset/headphone player combination that will allow me to playback my FLAC files. Something reasonably comfortable with decent sound would really be helpful here. Water resistant would be very helpful. They wont ever get immersed in water, as the water never reaches above the top of my shoulders, but could get a bit of water on them here and there. . Also, due to ear surgery  a long time back, ear buds or anything that inserts into the ear is uncomfortable for me to use. What I need is a one piece player/headphone unit. My initial research has not really found anything. I'm really, really hoping there are some options out there. I will likely be walking in the pool four times a week for the foreseeable future. 

Any recommendation would be appreciated. Thanks.

JC