IGNORED

Allo Digione Signature

I am in the same boat as @kotlarix and have not received any response from Allo regarding an order that was placed in the last week of December.   

I remain optimistic and am giving Allo the benefit of the doubt they are working their way through a back-order.  

For those that have placed an order and are awaiting shipment, does your order status read "Preparation in progress"? 

12 hours ago, kotlarix said:

"Preparation in progress" status is not changing since the beginning (moment I placed order)

I received a shipping confirmation and tracking number for my order this morning. The order was placed on 12/28. 

This is pure speculation, but perhaps they had a large backlog of holiday orders to process.

@kotlarix, I hope your order is processed soon!

• 2 weeks later...

Got my DS today. It worked right out of the box.  Initial impressions are that it is a big improvement over the Chromecast Audio.  Soundstage size and instrument separation are on another level.  Significantly more low-level details can be heard as a result.  I can't believe I have lived without a proper source for such a long time.

Currently my unit is powered with an UpTone LPS-1 on the clean side.  Audio is streamed from Tidal via LMS.  It is connected via coax to the DAC of my Rotel RA-1592. All generic cables.

-Reverso

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/31/2019 at 1:14 PM, quanghuy147 said:

Another thing is I use Allo Sign with Volumio, whenever a song ends and it moves to the next songs, Schiit will with produce a 'click' sound and the signal led blinks once. I dont' know why it has to be like this. This does not happen when I use Schiit USB 3. Can anyone help me to avoid this 'click' issue?

I have not tried Volumio, but I have tried the DS controlled by iPeng/LMS and Roon.

iPeng/LMS causes the same clicking in my Yggy when switching songs of the same bitrate (within the same album).  The clicking also occurs when I jump to a selected time within the song and when I pause a song.

The clicking does not occur when I use Roon except for when the music is paused for 5-10 seconds.

-Reverso