IGNORED

Allo Digione Signature

Hi,

All new to this so need a little help.

I have the Digione Signature Player, SD Card 16GB, DietPi + ALLO GUI, RPI Version :B+

I am trying to play music with it connected to my Dac by BNC but am getting no sound even though i can see it on my network and select DietPi as renderer and it shows the music playing using BubbleUPnP.

Is this not plug and play ready or do i have to load any drivers?

Any help appreciated.

Thank you.

Hi again,

Have another issue which i hope someone can help out with.

When playing the start of a song on an album the first second or two there is a dropout in the sound it will do this on every beginning of a song on a album.

What do you think is the cause have i got a setting wrong or maybe i need to update some software?

Any help appreciated?

Thank you.

3 hours ago, Nay said:

Hi again,

Have another issue which i hope someone can help out with.

When playing the start of a song on an album the first second or two there is a dropout in the sound it will do this on every beginning of a song on a album.

What do you think is the cause have i got a setting wrong or maybe i need to update some software?

Any help appreciated?

Thank you.

I have now solved this issue it was not the Digione it was my Upscaler causing it.

On 12/1/2018 at 3:46 PM, Nay said:

Digione Signature does not like being connected to M Scaler for some unknown reason causes a split second drop in sound on every start of songs.

This was not the case i eventually found that it was in fact DietPi causing the sound loss.

I have now loaded Volumio and works 100% with no sound issues.

• 2 months later...

Hi,

I have attached a USB HDD containing music files to my Digione Sig how do i view those files on my network to play using android apps like bubbleupnp i can see the renderer option showing Volumio but the library shows nothing?

Do i need to alter some settings in Volumio?

Thank you

On 2/25/2019 at 11:22 PM, Nay said:

Hi,

I have attached a USB HDD containing music files to my Digione Sig how do i view those files on my network to play using android apps like bubbleupnp i can see the renderer option showing Volumio but the library shows nothing?

Thank you

If anyone can be bothered to answer this, it is all new to me?

1 hour ago, Boleary3 said:
  On 2/25/2019 at 6:22 PM, Nay said:

Hi,

Thank you

Read more  
Read more  

If anyone can be bothered to answer this, it is all new to me?

Don't know about android apps but if you go to a computer on the network, open your browser and go to volumo.local. Once volumo opens at the bottom click the browse tab. In there you will see various options. Go to "Folders" and you should be able to navigate to your attached Music HD.Upvote

•  

Hi,

Thank you.

I already have access to the USB HDD using the Volumio through web browser, what i can not work out is how to play music without having PC on just using android app such as bubbleupnp.

I do not understand why the attached USB HDD is not showing up on the mobile bubbleupnp app under library if it can be seen on my PC network?

There must be some users that are using there didgione with a USB HDD attached for music storage and playing music from mobile app if there is i would be interested on how they set it up?

Thank you.

27 minutes ago, Jaggy said:

Maybe try the Volumio app instead of bubbleupnp?

Hi Jaggy,

Thank you for that, it now works using the Volumio android app.

I always thought Bubbleupnp was compatible with pretty much everything but obviously not a plug and play with my current setup.

Anyone know how to add music to the Volumio library on my network.

I can access the library on my network and play files but it will not allow me to add music i get security issue, i have to physically remove the USB HDD and attach to PC direct to allow me to add any music files.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...

Any UK buyers for my Digione Signature message me please.

This is the spec 

DigiOne Signature Player  - Acrylic Case : Black Acrylic With Black Rivets, Add-On Memory : SD Card 16GB, Add-Ons : 5V PSU + Battery Pack, OS : DietPi + ALLOGUI, RPi Version : B+

Thankyou.