IGNORED

Lush^2 - Share your configuration experiences

• 1 month later...

Yes I'm retrying default config then will try Tanf again. I do concur with this statement though from tipunch over this last weekend I was surprised how much bass I still have after changing from JS cubed.

I still find it a little too bloated at the bottom of the spectrum

• 1 month later...

Yes I'm retrying default config then will try Tanf again.

Happy New Year and I've had the time to retry "Tanf" again after listening for a month on Peters default. It was easy to pick and back to default within 20 mins. Not sure whether I needed to leave it set for longer but much prefer what I think is a better balanced sound with default. 

Well I own an Intona isolator MKI and in the end I removed it for good. It does have a cleanup effect but not without taking something away from the music. I would leave it out and get used to the Lush2 which has three settings you should try. Certainly get used to default setting before trying others.

In the light of the HugoTT2 this already has a well designed isolated USB input negating the need for the Intona. In my view Intona fills a need with Dac's that don't have isolated USB inputs and these would be older Dacs by definition.

• 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...