IGNORED

Lush^2 - Share your configuration experiences

• 3 months later...
On 7/19/2019 at 8:04 AM, lmitche said:

Within 5 to 10 minutes, it seemed like something equalized and suddenly it sounded terrific.

Hi Larry, With your level of experience my question might sound simplistic, do you keep your DAC and source ON at all times? 

On 7/19/2019 at 8:04 AM, lmitche said:

I should say that after first making the change to jssg360cubed the system sounded terrible. Within 5 to 10 minutes

It never went back to sound terrible? could it be there is a delay for the 3 shields to "charge" (I'm smiling here myself thinking on Star Strek's Enterprise shields charging and how silly this comment may sound). 

Since the three shields are floating potentially charges could be induced and make it "active" and sound better?

Just very curious about your experience.

Tomorrow I'm joining the lunacy club with the arrival of my lush^2, I feel tempted to post on ASR my findings but the pitchfork mob will find my address and possibly burn me alive. 

Anyways I'm reading through the entire thread but haven't find anything yet to this. 

Has anyone cryo treated their lush^2?

Well almost 8 pm here I guess ups was too busy and could not deliver like they were planning. Listening to my system now so transparent and good that I can just imagine how will it sound when I replace my cable with the lush^2, will circle back tomorrow 

34 minutes ago, PeterSt said:

luisma, that tracking does not look normal to me. If tomorrow morning 9am it doesn't tell "on truck for delivery" (or sth), please start calling UPS. Things as shown as of now just don't add up for me.

Sorry for this.

Peter no worries, I was not complaining on the forum, you see I live in South Florida and everything here is like Latin America so it is expected UPS won't deliver, or run into some issue. I will get it tomorrow it is ok. Thank you for your comment. 

5 hours ago, elcorso said:

I see you never lived in Latin America😂

Roch

Born and raised living 30 years on Communist Cuba with Castro and his revolution believe me I have seen things you might haven't, I meant it as a joke, no disrespect to Latin America,  

2 hours ago, Summit said:

I know it’s confusing but we actually have two companies named Chord. We have Chord Company who makes cables while Chord Electronics makes electronic gear like the Mojo and Dave.

Chord is known to make good digital cables, thou I have never tried any myself in my audio system so can’t say for sure, and not how it would fair against Peter's cables.     

Sorry then, I thought Chord Electronics and Company were the same thing, my bad, I'm a NOOB

29 minutes ago, elcorso said:

Me too, born and still living not in Cuba but in The Paradise. And believe me, our schedules are even worse than "mañana."

But I shouldn't complain, the weather is wonderful all year long and we have one of the highest happiness rates in the world 😂

Roch

Haha good for you ....  

• 10 months later...
13 hours ago, melanikoko said:

been with thus three screens already should work for the better 

Just a piece of advise, the shielding, JSSG, JSSG360 etc. it is working for "digital signals" many are using it for "DC" and "AC" current and are reporting good results.

On "analog" cables, beware with the increased capacitance when adding shielding, not the case of the Lush and this is certainly kind of OT, not all shielding are created equal and not connecting the shield at any end and just looping it ad infinitum  (JSSG style) increases the capacitance dramatically killing the sonics (at least for me) especially on balanced interconnects which are designed specifically to avoid coloration and kill noise