IGNORED

Lush^2 - Share your configuration experiences

17 minutes ago, simonp said:

I use a USPCB adapter before and after the iso regen. I also had homemade usb cables wich where very nice but the USPCB had more detail. 

Does anyone replaced a USPCB by a Lush cable and in what way did this improve?

I ran a microRendu into an Ayre Codex with USPCB.  Changing to Lush^1 gave me the same detail but easier to listen to.  I now use the Lush^1 with JSSG360 between a SOtM tx-usbhubex and a Meitner MA-1 V2.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
5 hours ago, PeterSt said:

Ah, yes. I forgot that you guys also "do clocks" these days.

Hmm ...

I don't know whether we'll go off topic too much, but do you people have the real experience that different cables sounding different in this regard  (connect clock signals) ? I know the question may be daft, but I'm still asking.

Also, would it be really so that you'd connect the devices of concern over a reasonable length, like 50cm or more ?

Peter

I have a 30cm RG400 clock cable, SMB connectors, that I added two layers of shielding to with both ends of the inner shielding connected to the RG400 outer shield and connectors, like a Lush^2 A:B-W-Y-R, B:B-W-R.  The result was poor bass and an overall thin sound.  I probably messed with the cable impedance.  I then removed the added shielding and added three shields on the RG400 to give A:W-Y-R, B:W-R.  That is much better than the previous attempt.  Clock cables do matter and I have proven to myself that I can make sound quality worse.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...