IGNORED

I'm very impressed with iTeleport as a remote forniPad

SidHo

Hello All

A few days ago I downloaded iTeleport for the iPad. I just wanted to pass along that I is a great remote for just about any program you want to control remotely. With it you can even control your computer from anywhere in the world although I haven't used it from anywhere but my couch so far. If I understand correctly it uses your gmail account so you don't need to be at your home network.

What you end up is on your iPad is your Mac or windows monitor on your iPad that you can control as a touch screen or on several different keyboards you can pull down. The only thing the program can't do or I haven't figured out how to do is drag items or cut and paste.

Be careful if you decide to go for it one version works with only iPhone the other will work with iPhone and iPad. Why they would have two identical programs when one works on both platforms I don't know. I haven't tried it on my I phone so I can't comment on that but I can tell you I'm very impressed with the iPad performance. It is pricey at $24.99 but it really increases the value of the iPad I feel like it,s gone from 64gigs to 2 terabytes.

New Mini-8gig / Cambridge Audio DAC / Linn Kolektor pre amp / 2 active Linn LK140 amps / Nordquist Cables / Linn Ninka (aktiv) / APV H15 Line Conditioner