IGNORED

Help CA Find New Speakers

3 minutes ago, The Computer Audiophile said:

I believe the Stella is $65k per speaker right?

Of course!  You said don't get hung up on price.  ?   I think the EM technology trickled down from the Grande Utopia is very significant.  

Pareto Audio AMD 7700 Server --> Berkeley Alpha USB --> Jeff Rowland Aeris --> Jeff Rowland 625 S2 --> Focal Utopia 3 Diablos with 2 x Focal Electra SW 1000 BE subs

i7-6700K/Windows 10  --> EVGA Nu Audio Card --> Focal CMS50's 

7 minutes ago, The Computer Audiophile said:

I just can’t do Vivid because of the looks.

They look amazing in a really modern uncluttered environment.  However, few of us have a home that looks like an art gallery.

Pareto Audio AMD 7700 Server --> Berkeley Alpha USB --> Jeff Rowland Aeris --> Jeff Rowland 625 S2 --> Focal Utopia 3 Diablos with 2 x Focal Electra SW 1000 BE subs

6 hours ago, The Computer Audiophile said:

I expected several other manufacturer's names to come up

Like maybe Magico?  What is it about your TAD CR1 that needs improvement?

This is a fun thread because I've never heard of some of the brands people are mentioning.

@The Computer Audiophile does your search for new speakers mean that we will see some speaker reviews from you?

• 2 weeks later...

Wendell is here in Boca Raton today with his 30.7 Maggies.  I'm going to listen to them at my local audio shop.  I'd need a new house to accommodate them.

Here you go, Chris.  I can't imagine the price on these babies!  Listen to them at RMAF.  Another beauty from Denmark.

http://hifipig.com/us-first-for-raidho-acoustic-td-4-8/#more-44997

23 minutes ago, The Computer Audiophile said:

Pur Sang Rouge. It’s a beautiful red. 

Very elegant.  Congratulations, Chris!  Get that color formula to your interior decorator immediately.