IGNORED

Official Qobuz Issues Thread

13 hours ago, matthias said:

Hi,

I did not read the complete thread, so maybe this has been addressed before and in this case I apologise.

I have Mac with Audirvana 3.5.33 and a free 3-month-Qobuz HiFi-trial.

All is working so far perfectly.

But I came across a strange thing:

On the Audirvana Qobuz integration there seem some albums appear twice. There seems to be no discernable difference between both. Both are Redbook quality, it is not that one is HighRes and the other not. The release date off both seems to be the same and both seem to be released by the same company.

So what is happening here?

Thanks

Matt

Is there any additional info when you view those albums in the Qobuz Desktop app? Maybe different details like release date that doesn't show in Audirvana? e.g. different mastering?

• 6 months later...

Hi @David Craff

If I play Marvin Gaye album 'What's Going On' (192kHz album) to a 96kHz device (Chromecast Audio) -  did this 96kHz version come from the label itself or Qobuz app is downsampling in real-time? Or Qobuz has downsampled 'offline' on their server already.

Same question if I choose the CD quality 44.1kHz version for this album.

Thanks

12 minutes ago, David Craff said:

Hi,

We have some content of this artist : https://open.qobuz.com/artist/612654

I don't know if this song is available for streaming service.

Regards

Thanks but there is a lot missing, like that new track linked above. And that track is available everywhere else (streaming).

It's just something I hope you can look into.

Maybe that particular label coming to come to Qobuz wouldn't just bring his music to Qobuz but possibly a whole bunch, at that label?

10 minutes ago, David Craff said:

Good News @asdf1000 this song come from the supplier WORX. This one is in the process of being integrated into our catalogue. The song will be available at the beginning of December.

THANK YOU! Very happy to see the catalogue expanding. This can only be a good thing, long term.

Thanks for looking into it David.

• 1 month later...
On 11/23/2020 at 9:39 PM, David Craff said:

Good News @asdf1000 this song come from the supplier WORX. This one is in the process of being integrated into our catalogue. The song will be available at the beginning of December.

Hi David and Merry Christmas to you and entire Qobuz Team - I'm really happy to see WORX releases now on Qobuz !

Can you ask your team why the recent album released last week by artist 'Jay Sean' called 'M3' is not available to either buy or stream on Qobuz?

Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...
46 minutes ago, Balthazar B said:

That'll give you a taste of the elephant's nether regions.

Hilarious. And gross.

46 minutes ago, Balthazar B said:

Just google qobuz piracy reddit.

Wow! I had no idea people were publicly discussing (and doing) such a thing. I hope Qobuz has fixed that loophole by now.

It seems the reddit thread has had no action the past 10 months, so I assume it's been fixed by Qobuz now.

The price of 12 months Qobuz Studio plan is only ~50% more than Spotify (depends on where in the world you are, exchange rates etc) but you get top notch quality!