Jump to content

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, Muddy Walter said:

 

I don't use iOS but imagine settings would be similar. I have full screen turned off in WinOS in both the app and web player. I find that under my moniker, then settings>display.

Found it. Many thanks! Are we still unable to add a profile photo? Read it somewhere on her that Qobuz have disabled this for the time being. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, RBO said:

Found it. Many thanks! Are we still unable to add a profile photo? Read it somewhere on her that Qobuz have disabled this for the time being. 

Glad you found it! I have also read that (somewhere) about profile image change being disabled. Used to be that it could be changed via Facebook but that meant using Facebook. Qobuz keeps improving and with more countries now able to use the service and Tidal users looking for a more honest sound, hope for the future.

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Muddy Walter said:

Glad you found it! I have also read that (somewhere) about profile image change being disabled. Used to be that it could be changed via Facebook but that meant using Facebook. Qobuz keeps improving and with more countries now able to use the service and Tidal users looking for a more honest sound, hope for the future.

Thanks again for pointing it out. Was really bugging me! :) As for the photo, am not really bothered and was merely curious if I was doing something wrong. 

 

Been doing a lot of reading on here (especially on the Qobuz features requests thread) and I can tell they are rather proactive in dealing with their customers and support appears to be good. 

 

As for Tidal, I am still currently running it side by side with Qobuz and do prefer Qobuz. Although I hope at some point Qobuz will implement some rather handy features currently present in competitors. I would love to see Qobuz not list all artist releases grouped together as opposed to competitors doing this by category - albums, singles, ep and compilations.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/21/2021 at 5:53 PM, RBO said:

As for Tidal, I am still currently running it side by side with Qobuz and do prefer Qobuz. Although I hope at some point Qobuz will implement some rather handy features currently present in competitors.

 

Tidal Connect now is available on Volumio. This is going to put Tidal on the hands of so many people with a cheap RPI. This is a game changer and I wonder when Qobuz will come with their own Connect protocol. If they want to expand their user base then they really need to come with their own version of Spotify/Tidal Connect. People are not willing to pay $ for Roon to get Qobuz if they are only streaming. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×
×
  • Create New...