54 minutes ago, thegios said:

:-D I'm writing from my phone so the corrector decides ;-)

Really? There's aklwys time to learn :-) That would be the best: using an app with a nice UI on a bit perfect protocol.

Only problem is that when I go to share in the Quboz Android app I only see my device and the Shield TV.

Not a very good spell checker/corrector, I'd suggest, seeing that it can't sort out 'always' being misspelt. Can forgive Qobuz being incorrect - can't make that look any worse. Perhaps it's on counterfeit goods language mode 😀 

54 minutes ago, thegios said:

Really? There's aklwys time to learn :-) That would be the best: using an app with a nice UI on a bit perfect protocol.

Only problem is that when I go to share in the Quboz Android app I only see my device and the Shield TV.

Not sure what function you are using on the Qobuz Android app to invoke Share - you should be getting other Andoid apps to share to, not devices on the network:

image.png.0dce64feb6235245fd2701ab18f35171.png

image.png.c2b52c18204465febbcff6ccb392905d.png

We will win because our NHS is the beating heart of this country. It is the best of this country. It is unconquerable. It is powered by love.

-- Boris Johnson

We are far more united and have far more in common with each other than things that divide us.

-- Jo Cox

1 hour ago, Cebolla said:

Not a very good spell checker/corrector, I'd suggest, seeing that it can't sort out 'always' being misspelt. Can forgive Qobuz being incorrect - can't make that look any worse. Perhaps it's on counterfeit goods language mode 😀 

Not sure what function you are using on the Qobuz Android app to invoke Share - you should be getting other Andoid apps to share to, not devices on the network:

image.png.0dce64feb6235245fd2701ab18f35171.png

image.png.c2b52c18204465febbcff6ccb392905d.png

Aha yes it works

Qobuz on Android was updated to version 5.16.1.3 recently. Change log said minor updates to Android Auto and Chromecast fixes.

Since the update, I'm no longer able to cast anything higher than CD quality? 

7 minutes ago, Daren F said:

Qobuz on Android was updated to version 5.16.1.3 recently. Change log said minor updates to Android Auto and Chromecast fixes.

Since the update, I'm no longer able to cast anything higher than CD quality? 

Star he cos I'm on beta and I have 5.16.1.2

On 3/29/2021 at 8:23 AM, David Craff said:

Hi

If you don't take care of your import tracks you can try to remove all the content from the directory "library/application support/qobuz/" and launch the application.

Regards

Thank you. This works!

Desktop: SonicTranporter i7, Ubiquiti switch, OpticalRendu, Musician Pegasus, Linear Tube MicroZOTL 3, ZMF Verite Open

Main: SonicTransporter i7, Uniquiti switch, Optical Module, Lumin U1, Bricasti M3, Naim 252/250, DeVore Gibbon Nines

I have Qobuz on 2 Galaxy tablets and one phone. I see that the version on the tablets is 5.16.1.3 but the version on the Galaxy A7 phone is 5.15.0.0.

How do I update my phone without losing any playlists or online tracks?

On 3/29/2021 at 11:52 AM, Stereo said:

One of my ultimate goals is to have at least one really  gigantic playlist of every song I’ve ever liked so I could put it on shuffle play and enjoy. Favorited tracks can be a playlist of sorts

+1 on that for sure. I have such a playlist already (the favorites of the favorites), and it’s over 900 tracks and growing. My day of reckoning is coming soon. 

Simple playlists are quickly boring. I don’t want to listen to the same five albums over and over either. If I want that I can turn on the radio for free. People had collections  of music no reason why a streaming service can’t think about it in the same way. iTunes could be used sort of like Roon is for streaming. All I’m asking for is one big Jukebox of my own selections(entire collection) playing in shuffle mode. Just a matter of hardware and software development as you say. It’s money and time not magic.

1 minute ago, Stereo said:

I don’t want to listen to the same five albums over and over either.

I don't think anyone suggested a five album limit. 

2 minutes ago, Stereo said:

People had collections  of music no reason why a streaming service can’t think about it in the same way.

You sure there's no reason?

iTunes could be used sort of like Roon is for streaming.

Huh?

All I’m asking for is one big Jukebox of my own selections(entire collection) playing in shuffle mode.

"All" you're asking? You're downplaying it like it's a little switch to flip. 

Just a matter of hardware and software development as you say. It’s money and time not magic.

Magic would be much easier. 

Founder of Audiophile Style

Announcing The Audiophile Style Podcast

1 hour ago, The Computer Audiophile said:

I don't think anyone suggested a five album limit. 

You sure there's no reason?

Huh?

"All" you're asking? You're downplaying it like it's a little switch to flip. 

Magic would be much easier. 

You’re taking it to literally. I may have exaggerated. But still a limit is a limit I would rather not have. It should be at least quite a lot higher and some of the services offer unlimited. Therefore it can be done not saying how easy it is or isn’t. That would be for Qobuz to explain/work at. In any event I am at least requesting this feature.

You’re taking it to literally. I may have exaggerated. But still a limit is a limit I would rather not have. It should be at least quite a lot higher and some of the services offer unlimited. Therefore it can be done not saying how easy it is or isn’t. That would be for Qobuz to explain/work at.

I'm with you in that I hate limits and wish I could use any app or product in which ever way I'd like. 

Founder of Audiophile Style

Announcing The Audiophile Style Podcast

5000 songs x 4 minutes = 20,000 minutes.

20,000 minutes / 60 minutes = 333.33333 hours

333.33333 hours / 24 hours = 13.9 days 

IMO a playlist that lasts for two weeks, give or take, is a big ask if you're not the only one asking.

This is really an archive of memories and emotions, and I completely understand why anyone would want one. I want one. It's just a big ask technically, IMO, sir...

8 minutes ago, MarkusBarkus said:

5000 songs x 4 minutes = 20,000 minutes.

20,000 minutes / 60 minutes = 333.33333 hours

333.33333 hours / 24 hours = 13.9 days 

IMO a playlist that lasts for two weeks, give or take, is a big ask if you're not the only one asking.

This is really an archive of memories and emotions, and I completely understand why anyone would want one. I want one. It's just a big ask technically, IMO, sir...

It may be a big ask at this point but we are paying or potential customers that do have a right to ask for something we would like. I’m not expecting them to have it done today as we don’t work for Qobuz so we don’t exactly know where they are at, exactly what they are working on or exactly what their backlog comprises of except for what they are willing to share with us. Some of the other services have the capability therefore at some point I would expect Qobuz to be at that level sometime in the future at least. As long as they can at least put it on their roadmap and get to it eventually as they progress would be helpful. It took Spotify a few years to do it. Apple had the resources and did it earlier. I’m not 100% sure about Tidal’s favorites section for individual tracks (dumped Tidal before I got that far when they polluted themselves with MQA). I know Deezer’s is comparable  to Qobuz and maybe a little worse. No idea about Amazon HD or YouTube Music but they have the resources to do it if they haven’t done so already.

22 hours ago, Stereo said:

David while we wait for the limits of songs within playlists to be removed is there any way to remove the 5,000 limit of “favorited/liked” tracks in the meantime and make it unlimited like a lot of the other services allow? One of my ultimate goals is to have at least one really  gigantic playlist of every song I’ve ever liked so I could put it on shuffle play and enjoy. Favorited tracks can be a playlist of sorts. I am not crazy nor alone in wanting this feature and the other services seem to be able to provide this. Please put this in your to do pile at least. Thank you.

another +1 for raising the 5,000 limit for favourite/liked tracks.

Personally* this does not affect me,  though I can understand what you are looking to achieve, favourite tracks are certainly a playlist of sorts, it is worthwhile.

[*my library is just over 4,700 and Im unfortunately still stuck with Tidal ... I am super keen to join Qobuz, when Qobuz launches in Australia, hopefully soon, I intend to immediately switch to Qobuz]

8 hours ago, Stereo said:

one big Jukebox of my own selections(entire collection) playing in shuffle mode

This is currently how I use Roon with my Tidal favourites ... I love shuffle, it is the element of surprise and delight.

Like my own personal radio of favourites.

Speaker : iPhone 6S Plus > UpTone Audio USB Regen (x2) > Benchmark DAC1 Pre > Pass Labs INT-30A > Focal Micro Utopia BE

Headphone : Auralic Aries > Auralic Gemini 2000 > Audeze LCD-X

Power & Tweaks : Heaps of Balanced & Isolation Power supplies, Dedicated Line, Vinnie Rossi MINI PURE-DC-4EVR, HD-Plex LPSU, iFi Audio DC iPurifiers, DIY Resonance/Vibration platforms using Townshend Audio Seismic Isolation Pods

On 4/1/2021 at 5:56 AM, Stereo said:

David while we wait for the limits of songs within playlists to be removed is there any way to remove the 5,000 limit of “favorited/liked” tracks in the meantime and make it unlimited like a lot of the other services allow? One of my ultimate goals is to have at least one really  gigantic playlist of every song I’ve ever liked so I could put it on shuffle play and enjoy. Favorited tracks can be a playlist of sorts. I am not crazy nor alone in wanting this feature and the other services seem to be able to provide this. Please put this in your to do pile at least. Thank you.

Hi,

Where do you see there is a limit to 5000 tracks or album in favorite. My account has now more than 5k of tracks.

image.png.d1e3a633552ee3e1fce24fbc6711cfcd.png

Qobuz Product Manager for Desktop, Web Player and Search Engine.

15 minutes ago, David Craff said:

Hi,

Where do you see there is a limit to 5000 tracks or album in favorite. My account has now more than 5k of tracks.

image.png.d1e3a633552ee3e1fce24fbc6711cfcd.png

Another user stated that a page or two ago. Are you saying Qobuz does not have a limit on Favorites? Great news if that is the case.

3 hours ago, David Craff said:

To my knowledge, there is no limit for favorite

Sweet! Now if only the problem with editing and re-ordering my playlists could get fixed...