IGNORED

Official Qobuz Issues Thread

6 hours ago, jvvita said:

Guys,

I just updated to 5.1.1. I cannot change the storage location of imported music. It seems to be locked on my internal storage. Only for the downloaded music I can change to my SD card. Am I missing anything?

David,

Could you please help me with this situation? Thanks

16 hours ago, jvvita said:

Guys,

I just updated to 5.1.1. I cannot change the storage location of imported music. It seems to be locked on my internal storage. Only for the downloaded music I can change to my SD card. Am I missing anything?

On 11/12/2018 at 8:55 AM, loop7 said:

I guess the rollout is rather slow; not yet seeing on my Google Pixel.

5.1.2 just appeared on my phone. Hope that fixes things.

Everyone wants to date my avatar.

Revision History file V 5.0.0-b002:

• Fixed: can't click on the elements at the bottom of the page
  • Fixed: random music malfunction
  • Interface: various interface improvements and problem fixes
  • Interface: new login page
  • Interface: new loader
  • Interface: addition of the Label and Gender columns in the 'Most listened to albums' section and deletion of the duration column
  • Interface: addition of the English/US language
  • Search: non-streamable tracks are now displayed in grey in search results
  • Search: adding artists' photos to search results
  • Fixed: Unable to open a booklet, the application crashes
  • Fixed: Command + h does not work correctly
  • Fixed: impossible to see new Google Cast devices without restarting the application
  • Fixed: display inconsistency between the audio outputs in the parameters and the output selection window
  • Fixed: application not restarted after an update
  • Fixed: actions on the Windows taskbar and Mac dock not working properly
  • Fixed: the reading stops in the middle, the buffer no longer loads
  • UPnP/DLNA: the UPnP/DLNA functionality is disabled by default, a complete redesign of the functionality is planned. However, it remains available in beta by activating it in the application settings
3 hours ago, David.. Qobuz, Hi-Res Music Evangelist said:

There are moving and appearing hoops that we expect no one to understand, but rest assured, the team is firing on all eight cylinders. This is a very difficult task and we’re making progress everyday.

I'm impressed with the team's velocity and quality of work.

The Win 10 app seems to make more use of Notifications now. It slides a Windows system notification out from the lower right corner of my screen for each new track, which is nice, but also leaves a list of them in the Notifications panel for no apparent reason. They look pretty there but don't seem to do anything, at least when the app is closed. I'll play with it some more, but this seems like just yet another Win 10 annoyance.

Notifications from each app can be turned off in Settings, but that would also kill the brief new track notification slide-out which I do appreciate in this and other apps. Leaving them in the panel long after the app has closed doesn't seem useful to me.

Everyone wants to date my avatar.

12 hours ago, exdmd said:

Yup in Win 10 the desktop app just updated to 5.0.0-b002 also. Haven't used it enough to see if it fixed the issues with distorted playback I was having as Audirvana+ just works so well.

Unless I'm mistaken (which is possible given my state of tiredness) I'm not aware of a distortion problem on the Qobuz application. If this is still the case, please tell me more by private message

Qobuz Product Manager for Desktop, Web Player and Search Engine.

11 hours ago, left channel said:

The Win 10 app seems to make more use of Notifications now. It slides a Windows system notification out from the lower right corner of my screen for each new track, which is nice, but also leaves a list of them in the Notifications panel for no apparent reason. They look pretty there but don't seem to do anything, at least when the app is closed. I'll play with it some more, but this seems like just yet another Win 10 annoyance.

Notifications from each app can be turned off in Settings, but that would also kill the brief new track notification slide-out which I do appreciate in this and other apps. Leaving them in the panel long after the app has closed doesn't seem useful to me.

Thanks for this feedback, I will check this...

On ‎27‎.‎7‎.‎2018 at 6:09 PM, David.. Qobuz, Hi-Res Music Evangelist said:

But we are working on it and hopefully will be complete by launch.

Just got the update to 5.0.0 b002 on my Windows laptop

Supposedly some Google Chromecast issues were fixed. However Google Chromecast Audio still does not play gapless. By when will this be fixed?

Roon has been doing gapless to Chromecast for a long time by streaming a contiguous stream from Roon Server. Why can Qobuz not do the same thing from their server when the stream is output? Qobuz addresses itself explicitly to serious classical listeners. Many classical works have music that spans several tracks without interruption.

Sorry, but this is getting a bit long in the tooth.

19 minutes ago, jacobacci said:

Just got the update to 5.0.0 b002 on my Windows laptop

Supposedly some Google Chromecast issues were fixed. However Google Chromecast Audio still does not play gapless. By when will this be fixed?

Roon has been doing gapless to Chromecast for a long time by streaming a contiguous stream from Roon Server. Why can Qobuz not do the same thing from their server when the stream is output? Qobuz addresses itself explicitly to serious classical listeners. Many classical works have music that spans several tracks without interruption.

Sorry, but this is getting a bit long in the tooth.

Hello,

Indeed, recent fixes from Google via the firmware and our Google Cast interface have allowed us to return to a correct functioning.
However, this is not finished, we are working on the new Google Cast interface which will use the latest SDK proposed by Google. New features will then be available and we will make sure that this is the case for the gapless.

Regards

6 minutes ago, David Craff said:

Indeed, recent fixes from Google via the firmware and our Google Cast interface have allowed us to return to a correct functioning.
However, this is not finished,

Hi David, when you say "recent fixes from Google via firmware" does this include the 96kHz Chromecast Audio (TOSlink) dropout issue has been fixed via a firmware update very recently?

Or you've seen the fix for this but it just hasn't been released publicly yet?