IGNORED

Official Qobuz Issues Thread

I have subscribed to Qobuz (Sublime+) and enjoyed to discover a lot of interesting music ( a lot in hires). My account was in French and I asked them to switch to English or German. So they changed my account to US and roughly 40% of my music favorites becomes unavailable (streaming and download). I contacted Qobuz and Sebastian from Qobuz helped me to get access to some of them again but I am amazed that such high percentage of albums (which are not exactly mainstream but then why you need a streaming service for the obvious) are restricted. 

This also makes me think that my searches will omit a lot of interesting music I could find before.

Just today Amazon announced its HD service. I still have to figure out how I can use it with my equipment (Innuos Zenith) as I want to keep my computer away from my music system and test Amazon sound quality and music selections. I hope Qobuz figures out how I can access the full catalog or it will become irrelevant.

Thanks for that reply. I tried before just to change language but I think I could not figure that out with a French account. I could use Qobuz with my Innuos via Logitech media player but it is not so elegant. I had a Roon trial  and using Quobuz worked great until Roon updated itself and it just did not worked never again in spite spending 2 month with Roon and Innuos support to solve that problem.

I can understand that Qobuz has not the full catalog in the US but I feel the US catalog is severely dumbed down (I never thought Tidal has interesting music).

I think there is since today even more pressure on smaller Streamer services, Spotify may react to Amazon by having a CD-qality or higher service.