IGNORED

Official Qobuz Issues Thread

I just signed up for Qobuz streaming (Studio Premier) and I am impressed with the service. My download days may be numbered. However, I have had one problem that I cannot resolve. I am using a Mac Mini with A+ and using the A+ Remote on my IPad as a controller. When I try to search on the A+ Remote app I get results for my local files but nothing for Qobuz. The search function works just fine when I try with the A+ program on my Mac Mini and I can locate Qobuz content with no problem. Tracks play fine using the A+ Remote and controls (pause, stop etc) also function fine.

I keep thinking I'm missing something obvious on the A+ Remote app, but for the life of me I can't find it.

2012 MacMini 8G ram -> Audirvana + 3.0 -> Mcintosh MHA 100> Nordost > Audeze LCD X

bobfa,

I rebooted the iPad and got the options for Qobuz and Local on the search screen. For whatever reasons, they were not showing up before. Thanks for the screenshot. That helped a lot!

2012 MacMini 8G ram -> Audirvana + 3.0 -> Mcintosh MHA 100> Nordost > Audeze LCD X