IGNORED

Official Qobuz Issues Thread

11 hours ago, shadowlight said:

@4est responding to you on this thread instead of the migrating playlist thread.

Are you seeing a completely blank screen or are you seeing everything on the screen but it does not respond to anything?  If it is not responding I ran into similar situation when the software version was updated.  It told me that it was updating and once it was updated the warning about need to restart was in the smallest font possible.  I kept on clicking everywhere on the screen until I noticed that warning.

I am not sure if you are running into something similar.  If you are still having issues, please try to uninstall, reboot and reinstall if you have not done that yet.

This seems to be what is going on, but for the life of me I could not find something clickable. This evening I will reinstall and give that a go. TY very much Silverlight!

Forrest:

Win10 i9 9900KS/GTX1060 HQPlayer4>Win10 NAA

DSD>Pavel's DSC2.6>Bent Audio TAP>

Parasound JC1>"Naked" Quad ESL63/Tannoy PS350B subs<100Hz

• 4 months later...
4 hours ago, Sal1950 said:

I believe it's more a legal issue than anything,  Technically, sites and files are transferred around the globe on a massive scale.

But it will be when it will be I guess.

You BELIEVE it is a legal issue? Gosh, you were given the answer upthread, and legality was a part of it. What would you have them do, put themselves in jeopardy only to become a flash in the pan? I respect an organization that is looking to endure and works towards that end...

Forrest:

3 hours ago, Jud said:

Not at all.  Let he/she who has made no English or auto-correct errors cast the first stone!  :)

More seriously, I'm quite delighted with my experience of the service so far. I never thought I would care for a streaming service, but this one I don't want to be without.

As another one of the initial beta testers, I'd have to heartily agree with Jud!

Forrest: