IGNORED

Official Qobuz Issues Thread

I myself am having problems with latest mobile update. I wish I knew how to log it for you but I don't. I can tell you what's it's doing. At start-up.... There is no start up. Un-installed re-installed, reformated SD card. No avail. App will not launch.

*Edit 
Is an android

5 hours ago, loop7 said:

About 10 apps updated the other day on my Pixel 3 XL and battery performance has taken a dive.

I am 90% certain this is not a Qobuz issue but wanted to ask if anyone else had battery drain after the most recent Android app update? I love Qobuz too much to consider a change.

Maybe it was just my turn to get a silent update pushed from Google to perpetuate the consumer purchase cycle.

#righttorepair  #cynical

Apps that updated before battery issue:

American Express

Audirvana

Bank of America

Blue Mail

Google Home

PLEX

Progressive

Qobuz

I have to say it'll be Qobuz. When my 6.xx was installed killed battery. Rolled back and all good now.

20 hours ago, The Computer Audiophile said:

Can someone explain why Qobuz pauses imports if the mobile app isn’t active? This makes no sense to me. I like to start a download, then switch to another app while it completes. Not possible with Qobuz. You’re held hostage by keeping the app active and your screen on. 

CF3E04C7-D4FD-49D3-83F3-432680E7BCCF.png

If you go into dev options on mobile device. In there you can make the screen not go dark. This will help with long downloads from not stopping.

• 2 months later...
On 9/16/2021 at 7:59 PM, starace said:

V 5.20.0.1 working well *so far*, the missing albums which never registered as offline imports now appear in the list. It seems V6 is currently broken as far as my SR25 is concerned, and not stable enough. Slower, "leakier", was just a bad experience. Thanks so much for the great suggestion. Just thought the latest version would be "better". Everything looks similar, just snappier, so I am not sure what new features does V6 add. Let's see if I do not get any vanishing tracks...

If this works, I may indeed stick with Qobuz. :)

I've rolled back to 5.2 one day after 6.x rolled out as well. I watch this thread every time I get a notification. Waiting patiently for a new stable version to hit. Stay with the 5.xx version until dev's sort it out. Hopefully next update we get will bring remote feature. ;)

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...

So Credit Card has been declined 3 times. Bank says it was a mastercard error. Qobuz site won't let me try again after the third time. Bank said this is normal? Can I get some help with this?

contact info can be sent in private message.