IGNORED

Official Qobuz Issues Thread

22 minutes ago, leafy said:

@David Craff apologies if this has been mentioned before (I searched but didn't find anyone mentioning it). I have the latest Android app and I use it with Android Auto very often. Recently the album listing in "My fav albums" has been changed to display/sort by performing artist names of the album, which messed up with my almost classical music collection. Is there anyway to change it back to display/sort by album name?

Screenshot (2021年4月16日 15_57_10).png

What happens when you tap the AZ (in blue) - do you not get the choice of arrange by added date or album or artist?

15 hours ago, jaynyc said:

What is the best place to report issues with the Qobuz search function?  

Here, apparently although a week ago I asked the same question directly to Qobuz support and the response was there is no official forum but they're working on one. Report here and hope for the best?

14 hours ago, RBO said:

If this has been asked and answered, I apologise. Cannot find it myself :) 

Is there a way for a tracks not to be automatically played in full screen mode? Bit annoying having to minimise the playing now screen when browsing.

PC/Mac/phone? Using Qobuz app or via browser?

14 hours ago, RBO said:

Found it. Many thanks! Are we still unable to add a profile photo? Read it somewhere on her that Qobuz have disabled this for the time being. 

Glad you found it! I have also read that (somewhere) about profile image change being disabled. Used to be that it could be changed via Facebook but that meant using Facebook. Qobuz keeps improving and with more countries now able to use the service and Tidal users looking for a more honest sound, hope for the future.

• 1 month later...
On 5/22/2021 at 5:17 PM, Tinnitus Andronicus said:

I added Crosby Still Nash & Young new Deja Vu 50th Anniversary Deluxe Edition to my favorites. In the Qobuz app for Windows (which I never use because it continues to be unable to stream files above 96kHz) it gives the album resolution as 24-bit 44.1kHz, and in Audirvana (which I use all the time to stream Qobuz music) the player displays the track resolution as 24-bit 96kHz, yet in both Qobuz app and Audirvana my DAC shows the stream to be 192kHz. Odd... Sounds great, though!

Just checked on my Windows Qobuz app and it shows stream play at 24/192 but the album indicates 24/44.1. It does sound good though!
In Windows webplayer it shows album and stream play both at 24/192.

2021-05-24_120816_cr.jpg

2021-05-24_121138_cr.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

@David Craff I wonder if you can explain something? I raised a ticket with Qobuz Support about some albums which had become suddenly unavailable. At first I was advised to submit a catalogue request but I explained that these albums had been available - I noticed because they were in one of my playlists - but now they were not. The response was just that they have been "withdrawn from the catalogue".

Is this a common occurrence to only have music for a limited time? I subscribed mainly because the catalogue looked good and presumed it would get bigger, not smaller.

The music in question is not from an obscure artist. The albums are by Miles Davis. Four albums completely missing and fourteen tracks from three other albums.