IGNORED

Official Qobuz Issues Thread

I have been enjoying Qobuz through my Bluesound Node 2 and separate DAC.  The sound has been outstanding.  However, I have noticed some problems with my list of artists when using the Bluesound app.  Artists are sometimes listed alphabetically by the first name and others by the last name.  For example, Pink Floyd is listed under "P".  However, Pearl Jam is listed under "J".  I have dozens of favorites that are listed incorrectly and I can't see any pattern.  Is there a way to address this?

• 9 months later...
On ‎10‎/‎18‎/‎2019 at 3:52 PM, dmackta said:

That's legit. Lyle is with Curb Records, who have not licensed Qobuz yet. It is in their court. Let them know you want to see their artists on Qobuz! Bob Seger we have a couple of compilations but not most of the catalog because he has only given some of the services the whole thing. In an odd coincidence I just this week submitted a major marketing plan proposal to Universal Music to take to the Seger people as part of our pitch to get the rest of the catalog. Amazon has definitely got things we have to work for, but it's not surprising. Their deals with every provider were already in place because of the existing Unlimited and Prime services. 

Any news about Bob Seger's catalog on Qobuz? Thanks.

• 4 months later...