IGNORED

Official Qobuz Issues Thread

22 minutes ago, David Craff said:

If we have the listening rights to our catalogue, what remains to be verified will be the technical issues. Adding a country to our service is not done in 5 minutes. Not to mention the payment methods to be taken into account.

Understood. The interest in the US must be encouraging for you.   US customers excited about the service.  Sublime seems perfect for many of us.  

18 hours ago, Musicophile said:

Great! Would have never found it otherwise.

You wouldnt have looked at the 7 options under “settings”? 

It is user friendly.  I’m not tech savvy and this wasn’t challenging. 

Not directed to the poster but an observation here and elsewhere:

Qobuz seems to get quite a bit of criticism with the theme of instant gratification born of entitlement.  Perhaps it’s generational/cultural. 

I’m so grateful to have an alternative to Tidal with such quality!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
13 minutes ago, exdmd said:

When I signed up for the beta back in November I had to give a credit card and when the 30 day free trial was over my card started getting charged so I am now a permanent subscriber.

I will simply put mine in, therefore, to not lose the account.  Thanks for responding...I have not wanted this to end and will do the Sublime, as others have recommended, to obtain some of the hi res downloads at a solid discount.  

4 hours ago, kmp6156 said:

Thanks, Peter.  Appreciate your thoughts, particularly that you’re using it over the ‘higher end’ Hugo 2.

Mojo is on my shortlist.

I’ve only hesitated because  it’s been around awhile and I wanted to see if there was more ‘current’ technology out there.

Also considering the iFi xDSD, due to its potential MQA compatibility, since I also use Tidal HiFi. 

In the end though, I’ll probably only keep one of the two services...

I think it’s wise to be time sensitive here. With this in mind, re-sale value may help. 

10 minutes ago, Sal1950 said:

Well in a post OBama world, the definition of gender has been badly blurred  in any case, you never can be sure.  🤣

Phew! 

After being at the same medical facility for 15 years, January 2019, they officially asked what gender I identify as. 

Since Prescription medicine and dosages are often gender specific, I asked 

“What are my choices?” 

I, too wanted to ask about the genre/gender thing but feared the wrath of Twitter.