IGNORED

Official Qobuz Issues Thread

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Was also down in Spain earlier  :(  ... but looks all good or better again now ...well almost .... new Bryan Ferry 20's jazz album that was released earlier today is now gone   .  .   hmmm .... some of my playlists also gone , both on the app and also thru Audirvana.  Looks like they are still fixing things .  

Im sure they will fix it.   I will drink some more wine and try to relax :) 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
1 hour ago, greyscale said:

Not sure If this is a Qobuz issue. The album "YES The Steve Wilson Remixes" will not play through Audirvana + in either Mac or Windows versions. Will play in Qobuz desktop and App. Are there Albums that for whatever reason cannot be streamed through Audirvana + ?

Playing fine for me ... the 16/44 version ... I think the high-res is only avail for purchase . 

9369C0E3-BEE9-434B-A901-412D4BCBF6B6.png

• 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...
On 11/13/2020 at 11:49 PM, Tinnitus Andronicus said:

I'm astonished to see that Henry Cow albums are now available for streaming and download purchase for the first time ever. I guess Chris Cutler at ReR Megacorp finally decided to adapt to 21 Century music delivery technology... maybe more recordings from that great label will follow the Cow into the streaming world.

I feel compelled to point out here that somebody screwed up the track titles for this release, however:

https://www.qobuz.com/us-en/album/john-peel-session-24th-april-1973-henry-cow/5099960601353

Track 1 is actually Nine Funerals, Track 2 is Nirvana For Mice and Track 3 is Guider Tells...

I already own all these recordings on disc from the mammoth CD box set, but it's great to see them available to a wider audience via streaming (not planning on paying for the 24-bit downloads but they sound great on Qobuz)...

! WOW !     ! Henry Cow !  Thank for the heads up !!!!    Listening now to 'In Praise of Learning '  ... yes sounds fantastic !   ¡ Gracias !  :)