IGNORED

Official Qobuz Issues Thread

• 3 months later...

I like Qobuz for its catalogue; I have no interest in Hi Res.

However I have problems with it on my phone. My phone is my source of music when away from home and where, very often, I have no signal. So I Import in Quality all my playlists; each playlist is an album. For CDs I own I rip and play these in PowerAmp on my phone.

However several times recently I have had to power off my phone. This removes all my Import in Quality data. I then have to re import; painful with over 100 playlists.

Is there a way to backup the Imports so I can add them back to the SD card when a
I power up the phone.

• 10 months later...
3 hours ago, David Craff said:

Hi,

I check this release, and they are right for GB and IE. Try to find them in our app with the id in query (5099920763251)

Regards

I am not sure what you mean. If I open the app and paste either the full URL or just the number you quote, in search,  I still get "No result for your search"

1 hour ago, David Craff said:

What is the country linked to your Qobuz subscription?

Uk

I have now got it as  a playlist and downloaded as MP3. My confusion was that I expected it to open up in my app, not on a page offering my to buy. However when I tried to listen to it it opened up my app and I took my normal route to add to playlist and download as MP3.

Thank you.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have now found it:-

SD card > Andriod > data> com.qobuz.music > files > Music > Import cache

There are 15773 files covering 353 albums; I normally download whole albums in Mp3.

This means that each album needs 45 files, on average?

I wonder if this can cause problems e.g each file will need a header so repeated a number of times per track. 

Can't Qobuz store data in larger files?

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have to use Download a lot as I am often in places where signals are limited or non existant; now getting about more will need to use these downloaded albums. They are now not accessible?

On my Galaxy A7 2018 phone they are stored in SD/Andriod/data/com.qobuz.music/files/Music/importCache/ some 30GB of data covering nearly 300 albums in nearly 16,000 seperate files!

In Qobuz settings the only choice, similar to the above path is SD/Andriod/data/com.qobuz.music/files/Music/ i.e. it seems to ignore importCache/

This is new; I guess since the previous update to version 5.9.* - now updated to 6.0.0.4.(updated after June 22nd) Not sure exactly but some downloads done is last week or so do appear; these are possibly stored in:-

SD/Andriod/data/com.qobuz.music/files/Music/QOBUZ

I am saying possibly as the only one of the accessible downloads is shown there; where could the other 5 albums be?

The online Playlists appear to be complete; all 200+ albums seem to be accesible on the phone but offline Playlists only for last 6 albums?

I have not changed anything myself.

What could have happened to stop me getting offline access to these nearly 300 albums?

Any advice appreciated.

On 7/8/2021 at 2:45 PM, David Craff said:

Sorry, as I don't manage this application, I don't know everything. I know about a big update but it should not have any impact on your local music.

I will foward your feedback to the mobile dev team.

Regards

Thank you.

Look forward to their advice.

As I am about to go away for a week or more where I will have little or no signal my requirement to resolve the non access to my downloads, on my Andriod phone, is becoming urgent.

If there are no resolutions in sight maybe I could revert to an early version of Qobuz. Is there a way to get early versions setup on my phone. I don't know which version I should revert to but later versions of 5.9.* caused the problem.

Any advice welcomed.

Thank for your post.

I should explain my setup. I have Qobuz on two devices. An Andriod tablet, connected to my hifi via ChromeCast, which only has my playlists on it. So do not download anything to that.

The other device is my Andriod phone which supplies data to my headphones; Chromecast to my Sennheiser and Bluetooth to my on the go headphones. 

If I do get an older Qobuz on my phone will I have to log out of Qobuz? I know if updating to latest version I do not have to but concerned that goin g backward maybe different. I understand that if I logout I lose all access to my downloads?

I will not do anything until next week ad holiday not till 1st August; spend this either waiting for a Qobuz resolution or back dating my Qobuz version on my phone.

Any more advice please?

@David Craff  I suppose one work around for my lack of access to my downloads is to re download my playlists! I have a 400GB micro SD card in my phone so storage space is not a problem but I have nearly 400 playlists, all but 9 - downloaded on the 6* Qobuz app version, will be some admin task. I don't suppose there is a batch download?

• 1 month later...

https://audiophilestyle.com/profile/35282-david-craff/ Has there been any movement on this problem.

My Qobuz is now version 6.2.02 but I stillcannot access the vast majority of my download done prior to version 6?

July 8th

"Sorry, as I don't manage this application, I don't know everything. I know about a big update but it should not have any impact on your local music.

I will foward your feedback to the mobile dev team."

As it happened I did not mis it, for a good reason. My walking without a signal was with others so instead of headphones and Qobuz I had great company and good talking. When I got back to hotels I had wifi so could use Qobuz online. However in few weeks probably be off signal again and as yet do not know whether company will be available. So need a resolution.

"Sorry, the only advice I have is to import or download the missing content in your local library. I think there is corrupted content while converting the local musique on with the version 6 of the app."

As I have several hundred downloads that is not going to be an easy job as each will have to be download separately!

I do note that the 6* downloads store in the same directory but in individual folders and now use 5MB chunks rather than the 2MB previously.